Kwaan's Confession

thejopen27

Minor Well of Ascension spoilers

Is there a version of Kwaan's Inscription from the wall of the conventical of Seran inThe Well of Ascension that includes all of the text in order, including the text from the chapter epigraphs? The full version on the coppermind link appears to only include the portion that Sazed reads at the end of the book and not the full text. For example, none of the corrupted lines given as examples appear in the original text in either their corrupt or uncorrupted versions. I realize that the full version can be found by reading the epigraphs, but it would be nice to have a full version without the epigraph formatting.

Thank you

Edited by thejopen27

I put it in. Feel free to check that I got it all, or critique my paragraph placement.

The Full Text section needs some wording changed. The epigraphs don't technically contain the full text, as some portions are not revealed in the epigraph. The re-read at the end has some things that aren't in the epigraphs just as the epigraphs had some things that aren't in Sazed's re-read.