[OB] Rythms

Last week I was switching radio stations, and I caught a glimpse of Shake it off by Taylor Swift. I heard the line "It's like I got this music in my mind saying it's gonna be alright"

She hears the rythms, at least the rythm of peace. Taylor Swift is decended from a singer or humans learn to hear the rythms. (pun intended.) What does this mean for the cosmere? This means that humans will learn and grow (new development) This means Earth is cosmere, Brandon lied to us. (not really) :blink::D Hope you like my crackpot theory. :):) 

Edited by ElephantEarwax

2 hours ago, ElephantEarwax said:

Last week I was switching radio stations, and I caught a glimpse of Shake it off by Taylor Swift. I heard the line "It's like I got this music in my mind saying it's gonna be alright"

She hears the rythms, at least the rythm of peace. Taylor Swift is decended from a singer or humans learn to hear the rythms. (pun intended.) What does this mean for the cosmere? This means that humans will learn and grow (new development) This means Earth is cosmere, Brandon lied to us. (not really) :blink::D Hope you like my crackpot theory. :):) 

That song is a treasure

• Chaos locked this topic