Public Misting/Ferring RP

BitBitio

Still waiting for Saba in the sitting room, Wiltorn decided he needed some clarity. He could only remember small details about what was going on, or who he was. He completely stopped storing identity, and began tapping

Suddenly a rush of identity flowed into him. He remembered who he was. All the rest of the details of his memory made sense, and he was no longer crazy. It all made sense. He had a plan. 

I'd better start storing again, so I can keep up the act. With that, Wiltorn began storing his identity once again. No one could know that he wasn't actually crazy. Suddenly, he lost almost all sense of identity again. All his memories lost the crucial interconnecting part, himself, and so they became nothing but jumbled messes of thoughts and ideas. Back to being crazy, 

"It's nice to see you again sir Saba" Wiltorn said. "I regret to inform you that I still don't know who I am! As to why I'm here, it is to ask to stay under your roof for just a couple of nights. You see, I haven't lost any of my memories, but my identity has been taken from me! So my memories are just a jumbled mess, with no central figure to connect them all. It makes it a bit difficult to answer questions."

• 3 weeks later...

*came here to make a thread* *gets utterly distracted* *considers rolling d20 to be cool* *rolls two normal dice*

*is Firesoul* *wonders why she's still talking in asterisk actions*

Hello! Brass Ferring. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but hey, that's the point, right? This should be fun.

Character:

Spoiler

Name: Letoux Erikeller

Investiture: Brass Ferring - Firesoul (unSnapped currently)

Family: House Erikeller of Luthadel (minor noble)

Appearance: Dark green eyes, short dark brown hair

History: Was kidnapped by opportunists benefiting from the insanity of the koloss attack (end of WOA). Broke free around Silverlight, still doesn't really know what he's doing, wandering the streets of Silverlight confused

Unless there's something wrong with any of that, I'll just hop in now. Anything I need to know?

Where was I? Buildings of all types surrounded me, some recognizable, others decidedly not. I glanced nervously behind me, though it'd been half a day since my escape.

I had slowed to a stroll by now. I kept hearing words like "Investiture", "Shard", "spren"...I didn't know what to do or if any of these people were safe to talk to. So I just kept on walking.

"That's all right Wiltorn. So long as you're ready for the attack tomorrow morning."

Saba stepped out and made his way down the stairs. What nobody knew was that he had far greater capacity than an ordinary Nicroburst. His brother, a Mistborn, had never wanted to be so powerful. So Saba had offered him a trade. A life of luxury, respect, and prestige, in exchange for his power. He had spiked his brother with Aluminum and Nicrosil Feruchemy. His brother stored Identity in aluminum, and his magic in Nicrosil. The result was that when Saba burned the Nicrosilminds, he was able to use other forms of Allomancy. Saba was ready.

Weldshire would fall.

Now that Wiltorn had gotten permission to stay within Saba's fortress, he stopped filling his identity minds and began tapping, just enough to restore his normal identity for a moment. Not knowing who you are in your memories can make things confusing. All of a sudden, a rush of identity began flowing into him. memories became clear. All of a sudden he knew who he was. Scenes with unfamiliar people changed into clear memories. He was the handsome man, with blonde hair and green eyes in his memories. the scenes all came from his own eyes. He always thought it was a strange feeling, when you connected your memories to yourself again. 

The next day, Nicrosilminds resting comfortably in his stomach, Saba slipped out his bedroom, staff in hand, medallion hidden under his clothing. He approached Wiltorn and helped him to his feet. 

"The attack begins now."

"Oh, I understand now." Wiltorn said, still waking up. "I shall join, give me about 10 minutes to get ready"

Wiltorn stood up and walked to the changing room. He ran through his mind why he was here again. He could let no one know yet.

• 1 month later...

*10 minutes later*

*IRL it is a month*

Saba popped all of his nicrokeys into his mouth as he prepared himself for the attack.

Quarterstaff, warhammer, knife, check.

Nicrosil, check.

Rage, check.

Saba charged down the street, directly at Weldshire. He used his staff as a pole vault and launched at the fortress.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2018 at 2:23 AM, BitBitio said:

I go a copper ferring... We'll see how that goes haha.  I'm new to this forum, so any tips would be appreciated! Also, I used to do a lot of RP.... but it's been years and I'm definitely rusty. I'll jump in some time this week though!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...