What magic system would you like to possess?

Since it would be hard to get some stormlight irl I'd go with Allomancy.

Ferucemy in General would be more usefull, but there is one thing about Allomancy I'd prefer irl. I don't need to be a full a mistborn, it would be enough to "create" a bit of time for myself nobody else has. Then I could do my housework and meet with friends at the same evening. Or I'd be able to make more stuff for the next convention. Or strech a pen and paper evening and still can sleep enough.

Definitely Lightweavings (both Rosharan and Yolish)! The title under my username says it all :P  Illusion magic always sounds intriguing to me. Just have the magnificent sight and disguise oneself at their wish!

For coolness,I'd go for being a Fullborn,shearly because of the fun you could have. For practicality,I'd go for Feruchemy and Forgery,because 1.Storing up attributes for later use is useful, and 2.You could drag an old table from a skip and turn it into a gilded masterpiece.

Edited by Dustbringer Lord

1. Feruchemy.  Most practical for fighting, traveling, and using other magic systems.

2. Mistborn.  Arguably the best warrior based magic in the Cosmere.

3. Awakener.  The magic system with the most versatility.

4. Knight Radiant.  A super knight whose job it is to help people? Yes please!

5. Elantrian. An extremely flexible magic that has a lot of unexplored potential.

If I could pick and choose my magic: Fullborn.

• 4 weeks later...

Hemalurgy, so long as I could start off with increased lifespan, the ability to store health since there will be spikes in me and basic knowledge of hemalurgy.
That way I just need to wait till everyone else is on death's door, then take what you no longer need. With permission of course if you're still lucid.
One major plus would be bestowing long life on my cat.

Otherwise Feruchemy since it's simply practical and awakening is too obvious.

Edited by Rossamund Rhapadocera

Hmm...

If I had access to stormlight I would absolutely opt for being a Lightweaver. For many reasons: I, just like the Cyptics, am obsessed with the difference between truth and fiction, I love to tell stories (some are taller than others), and am musically inclined. Additionally I have been told I am fairly self aware, so there's that.

But on Earth? I would most likely opt for either Feruchemy or Allomancy, simply because they would be the most useful. (I mean I would ace college as a fullborn) though awakening would be cool for a wow factor.

• Chaos locked this topic