The Alleyverse (Defined)

Lord Meeker

On 6/21/2018 at 2:30 PM, MacThorstenson said:

also, everyone who goes through the change has to be from arelon. Like normal.

Just theorizing here, but couldn't a non-Arelene (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) feruchemist tap some connection while visiting Arelon and go through the change to become an Elantrian that way?

28 minutes ago, Juanaton said:

Just theorizing here, but couldn't a non-Arelene (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) feruchemist tap some connection while visiting Arelon and go through the change to become an Elantrian that way?

Not everyone who has connection to Arelon becomes Elantrian so not necessarily, but it might make it possible at least.

7 hours ago, Voidus said:

Not everyone who has connection to Arelon becomes Elantrian so not necessarily, but it might make it possible at least.

That’s true, but I was talking more of possibilities rather than guarantees. Anybody figure out how the she’od actually works yet so we can hack that too?

7 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

I feel like we should, pin this to the Social Groups section for new members.

Will probably pin it if we get a separate subforum but pinning it to the whole of the social guilds would probably confuse people.

I can guess that the reason that we don’t have a sub forum is that our RP isn’t well Organized. This post explains the alleyverse pretty well, but i think that we could all benefit with a bit more description of this whole dynamic. There needs to be a true intro post, not just explaining the alleyverse, but a lot of the rules around it. We also need more then a couple of threads to warrant getting a sub forum. 

• Comatose pinned this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

So, there are often new members joining up. People can get confused, so I am here to help! 

If you want to join, you have two choices:

1. PM @Archer with a character

2. Post your character on our coming-soon character thread and we will help work out the bugs. 

Then, post in one of the RP Topics. The current ones are Devaan's Training Ground, Shattered Oaths, The Alleyway Bar, The Newcago Court, and Divided We Fall. If you want, you can also post in CDS (Character Development Scenes) to get started. Be sure to read up on the Rules of Warfare, and also request an invite to the PM. 

Once you're all set, you can start RPing! Or join a guild! Or both. 

If you have any questions or concerns, PM Mraize, Kidpen, Voidus, or Archer. Or me! 

And welcome!

• Archer unpinned this topic
  • 5 months later...
10 minutes ago, Shallan&Pattern said:

So I want to do Alleyverse but I don't know how to do it, where to do it, or if there are requirements. I want to get set up in this. 

Welcome! Have you read the pinned threads at the top of the alleyverse sub forum? They can provide a lot of help. Once you've read them, you can submit a character in the character thread where me or one of the other mods will approve it. 

You can always PM the mods or post on a thread with questions, you have but after you make a character you can just jump right in RPing!