1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Rashan/ITIAH
    • Cuthbert/LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/2/2018 at 8:27 PM, Blazenella said:

@LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian, I'm going to need some specifics on you Type IV Awakened Blades. Do they drain investiture? Do they talk to you? What kind of cutting do they do, I.E. like a Shardblade or Nightblood or something else?

I know something about one of @LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian's (I forgot to tell you about this Lopen, oops) awakened blades:

Spoiler

One of his awakened blades is called Akeron, it glows soft blue and doesn't require huge amounts of investiture, however no mental investiture can be used while wielding it, including: 

Allomatic Brass, bronze, zinc and copper

Feruchemical Bronze, zinc, copper and electrum

Certain Aons that are used to alter emotions or thought processes (Like calming yourself with AonDor Kai)

Peering into the cognitive realm with the surge of transformation.

Among others that the mediator can rule

The upside is that when it cuts someone, it does the physical damage, and then attacks their mind, inflicting the opponent with the same affect and also having them slowly lose the ability to do difficult mental tasks (similar to that of storing Feruchemical zinc would do)

If Lopen breaks contact with the blade, he no longer has those downsides, however the wounds still stay. There are ways around this however.

NO LOOKING ITIAH

Spoiler

Burning aluminium will flush out the investiture, as would using large amounts of stormlight or feruchemical healing. Mediators should use their disgression when deciding what heals the wound and what doesn't