The Hall of the Surges

Leyrann

I am joining as a knight of honor

Elsecaller

Spren: Inkspren

Oaths

1st Ideal: Life Before Death, Strength Before Weakness, Journey Before Destination

2nd Ideal: I will seek power in knowledge.

3rd Ideal: I will use my knowledge for a wise purpose.

Attributes: Wise and Careful

Known for: As to the other orders that were inferior in this visiting of the far realm of spren, the Elsecallers were prodigiously benevolent, allowing others as auxiliary to their visits and interactions; though they did never relinquish their place as prime liaisons with the great ones of the spren; and the Lightweavets and Willshapers both also had an affinity to the same, though neither were true masters of that realm.

8 hours ago, Rebecca said:

You know, I think I’ll join as well. I’d like to be a Knight of Honor. My character, Raven, is a Windrunner of the second ideal.

Added.

8 hours ago, LIFE&DEATH said:

FYI I changed my Profile name from Soul to what it is now. Character name is still Soul.

Gemstone for WindDancers is Charoite. 

Spoiler

charoite-gem-info-large.jpg

Updated OP. Have you decided on a faction already?

(I like the gemstone choice by the way)

5 hours ago, Voidus said:

The rock is at the second ideal of the Elsecallers

Added to OP.

3 hours ago, Mraize said:

I am joining as a knight of honor

Elsecaller

Spren: Inkspren

Oaths

1st Ideal: Life Before Death, Strength Before Weakness, Journey Before Destination

2nd Ideal: I will seek power in knowledge.

3rd Ideal: I will use my knowledge for a wise purpose.

Attributes: Wise and Careful

Known for: As to the other orders that were inferior in this visiting of the far realm of spren, the Elsecallers were prodigiously benevolent, allowing others as auxiliary to their visits and interactions; though they did never relinquish their place as prime liaisons with the great ones of the spren; and the Lightweavets and Willshapers both also had an affinity to the same, though neither were true masters of that realm.

Added to OP.

@Voidus: Considering I'd forgotten to ask you, do you agree with these Oaths, as we do not know the actual Elsecaller Oaths? Edit: Also, have you chosen a faction already, Voidus?

3 hours ago, Gancho Libre said:

k, I'm bored already

Nei'an bonded a voidspren.

abrasion and gravitation. voidspren don't have ideas, so I wont list

is this ok?

Minor OB spoilers

Spoiler

We don't know for certain whether what we see in OB is voidbinding or a version of surgebinding. Additionally, if it is voidbinding it means you need voidlight, and we don't know where that comes from. So maybe it's better to just use a Radiant spren.

Major OB spoiler

Spoiler

If you want to fly you can also just become a Skybreaker. We already know their oaths allow joining Odium.

Without OB spoilers (but also without explanation): No voidspren.

EDIT: Added squires to the member list, as well as the Radiant they are a squire to.

Edited by Leyrann

1 minute ago, Voidus said:

Knights(/rocks) of the void

Added.

Also, everyone, make sure to check out the Discord. It's got a seperate channel for all places mentioned in the flavour, so if you want to conspire against the Knights of the other side, that's the place to go!

15 hours ago, LIFE&DEATH said:

I’ll join Knights of Honor

Resonance is increased acceleration for lashing and gliding.  

Done.

14 hours ago, AonEne said:

I can't do the Discord. Do I have to to be part of this? 

Resonance: Windweavers have superior intuition. 

You're part of the TUBA discord, aren't you?

You don't have to be part of the discord, but you'll likely miss a lot as that's where the faction-specific channels and the like are.

Resoance added.

10 hours ago, Mraize said:

Fixed 2nd oath: I will acquire acumen from those who have gone before me. 

Changed in OP.

a @Voidus or @AonEne , can I be your squire instead? it will fit my character better.

Edit: I'd perfer the surges of gravitation or abrasion.

Wait, can I have both? there are some other match-ups around here. Can I be a... Edgerunner?

oaths unknown.

Sorry to double post.

Edited by Gancho Libre

40 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

a @Voidus or @AonEne , can I be your squire instead? it will fit my character better.

Wait, can I have both? there are some other match-ups around here. Can I be a... Edgerunner?

oaths unknown.

Sorry to double post.

Nah. Be a Winddancer

Edited by ElephantEarwax

1 hour ago, Gancho Libre said:

oaths unknown.

Sorry to double post.

Make up your mind lol. Gravitation and Abrasion would be Winddancer by the way.

If you want to do that you'll have to either be a squire to LIFE&DEATH (Honor) or a full Knight Radiant though.