Duel: Kidpen vs. Blazenella

Kidpen

Who is going to win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

Kalmar is glad he won.

Kalmar is upset. VERY upset. This is his second duel, out of two, where one of his lenses were broken. So he responds in turn. Kalmar attempted to ripp off that arm-band thingy that seemed to be controlling the arrow. He didn't want to destroy it however, he wanted to put it on himself.

You know, thinking about this, I probably look pretty odd wearing two monocles. Keep in mind Archer, that I have more power in this one cause it's the only one I am wearing.

Kalmar, decided to do something interesting. He used his Firebringer's lenses to shoot Septimus in the eye, in order to at least partially blind him.

@PrinceDusty colour or quote your posts please.

Because of how close they are, and because no practical amount of extra speed could beat the speed of light, Kalmar hits Septimus. I'll hold off taking damage until I see Septimus' reaction. Damage will depend on how long Septimus stays in the line of fire. 

Kalmar = 71

Septimus = 93.5 (damage pending)

Quickly looking away, Kalmar put on his Bestower's lenses. He bestowed most of his heat on to Septimus. His head got some heat. He won't be able to hold this for too long though, and certainly won't be able to use another lens while he uses this one.

Kalmar tried to block the arrow with his hand, hopefully succeeding. His hand was now hurt, but at least he still had his lenses. Hoping he had an opportunity, he backed up quickly while shooting the Firebringer's lens into Septimus's leg. He stopped using the Bestower's lens, assuming it didn't break.