Duel: Kidpen vs. Blazenella

Kidpen

Who is going to win?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the winner?

I'm just saying what I think will happen.

Nei'an threw a hotdog into the arena, where it splats against Kalmar's forehead. 

"Whoops!" Nei'an said. "I was aiming for Archer." Nei'an turned towards the Mediator's box. "Does that count as helping one of them?"

It's fine, Kidpen. They dont care.

Edited by Gancho Libre

Septimus moved backwards, and began to tap Zinc and Steel. He pulled his bow back, and arrow coalescing from mist. He launched a volley of arrows from every angle he could find, surrounding Kalmar. He pulled out a special conjoined fabrial arrow mapped to his hand movements. He launched it, ready to direct it into Kalmar.

I'm going to make a quick list of my fabrials as to avoid Deus Ex Machinas. Fabrial Bow, Pain Fabrial, Conjoined Fabrial Arrows (Allows me to direct its movement kind of like from Guardians of the Galaxy), Heat Fabrial (Basically a flamethrower minus the flames).

Edited by Blazenella

Nei'an threw his slushy at Septimus, spilling colored ice all over his forehead. Slowly, mechanically, both competitors turned their heads in Nei'an direxction. Kalmar levelled a Firebringer's Lens at Nei'an's heart.

"Sorry!" he yelled "I had to make it fair!"

He ran out of the staduim, or so the competitors thought.

He actually just hid inside the hotdog cart, eating to his heart's content.

Smiling slightly, Soul idly played with an Aluminum dagger. Nei'an's insanity was entertaining, but the good stuff was coming up. Glancing at Nei'an, (still eating his hotdogs), Soul started burning aluminum, as he usually did when surrounded by people, and grabbed a slushi.

Soul is aluminum savant. It burns away all investure except the aluminum itself due to savantism. Archer cleared the idea until actual aluminum savantism is canon. See character profile for details. (First hidden contents in signature.)

Mediator's Cheat-sheet: (Blazenella, Kidpen, do not look at this.) For transparency and standardization reasons, here's the info I'm basing my judgments on. If someone else has to take up the mediator mantle, they can use this to be consistent. 

Spoiler

Kidpen/Kalmar Beowulf

Dark oculator. Monocle for the following lenses:

Disguiser's: Allow the wearer to look like anything they want, but the lenses are visible within the disguise

Traveler's: Pushes the occulator from one point to another, avoiding obstructions in between.

Bestower's: Allows you to temporarily give someone something

Firebringer's: throws a line of fire, almost like a laser, at the target. 

Weakness: Very controlling and obsessive. Arrogant.

Blazenella/Septimus Ronan

Feruchemical Zinc: mental speed

Allomantic Zinc: Rioter (Has knowledge of compounding as well)

Feruchemical Steel through a spike. (Is inexperienced with Steel usage.): physical speed

Fabrial Bow, Pain Fabrial, Conjoined Fabrial Arrows (Allows them to direct its movement kind of like from Guardians of the Galaxy), Heat Fabrial (Basically a flamethrower minus the flames).

Bestower’s Lens damage (transferring pain) = Pain Fabrial damage = 8-20 HP for a direct hit

Firebringer’s Lens damage = heat fabrial damage = 10-22 HP for a direct hit

Arrow = 10 HP for a direct hit

Blood loss = -2 the round after the hit, if it seems necessary (eg. big wounds)

Alivened = 30 - 40 HP

Feruchemical/allomantric reserves = if not refilled, Septimus gets about 10 uses each of any of their powers before they run out. Arbitrary number, subject to change based on the events that transpire.

Any big calls are done by die roll. (usually d20.)

People who dodge or block take less or no damage. 

Edited by Archer

Here now.

Kalmar chuckled. This person was fast, but Kalmar had brought much better lenses this time. He used his Traveler's lenses to teleport right behind Septimus and shot a laser to the back of the head.

Septimus was compounding Zinc, and saw Kalmar teleport. He knew what this was, but didn't know that Kalmar would have it. He'd know what to look for in future. For now however, he relied on the enhanced reflexes granted by his Zinc. He tapped Steel momentarily in an attempt to avoid the hit. As he did this he flung his hand back towards Kalmar sending the arrow streaking towards him.

Soul was just minding his own business, enjoying the fight, when a rock appeared out of nowhere and seemed to settle down to watch the match. Needless to say, Soul was not ready for this type of shock and proceeded to break the 4th wall, say hi to the person typing this, and then returned his attention to the champions.

Edited by Soul
Sorry, forgot to change color