The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

On 4/26/2018 at 6:31 PM, ElephantEarwax said:

On 4/27/2018 at 2:45 AM, Mestiv said:

You are lucky you thought to create a story and not just go for meaningless quantity. I would lock such thread sooo hard :P

Good luck writing your story!

They might be okay so long as we talk about random crem and actually hold conversations, as there've been other threads doing that in the past, but I don't know.

Just now, Silva said:

You know, we could always ask.

@Mestiv, can we just have random conversations on this thread? If we're still talking about stuff, rather than just spamming meaninglessly?

*sees what SD said*

I'll leave this here anyways. (And upvote the people before me tomorrow, when I can.)

7 hours ago, AonEne said:

They might be okay so long as we talk about random crem and actually hold conversations, as there've been other threads doing that in the past, but I don't know.

I'm not sure about that. There was kind of a rule that there can be only one "all and nothing" thread alive. Personally,  I'd let you talk here as long as it's an actual conversation and not spamming. However some other mod may not agree. 

If you just want to talk, why not move to Random Stuff X? It has over a hundred pages more than this one, so it'd be easier to make it the longest thread (if it isn't already).

Anyway,  I see there are still people interested in Butts story, so there's no problem I guess :)