The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

I am so happy that name catch as much. I would not thought that when I came up with “Butt” (did I just say that?) . Any reason not to put it in the title?

But he realize that as proper Butt Venture he must be stronger then this.

He had to find the fabled beans of Sigmaed, a small brown seed, found in the jungles to the south, harvest these beans and grind them to a fine powder, then journey forth to the great lake, fighting off whatever foul creatures obstruct his path and harvest a cup of the waters of life, the next stage of his journey would be to procure the nectar of Babylon, harvesting approximately three teaspoons of this sweet substance before finally you must journey north and obtain the holy milk of Grecna. Then he simply must boil the water, mix everything up, and drink it.

Credit goes to Voidus for the quest.

He didn't know how he knew that was his quest, but it popped into his head. At least his Quest wasn't to calm down a Miltank for some guy who couldn't do it himself. 

If someone gets that reference, they get an upvote. 

Just now, AonEne said:

The black ball did absolutely nothing. The warlock stared, confused, then started laughing. 

That is where I had hoped this would go.

He was laughing so hard he started coughing, and didn't notice our hero turning around to face him.

I can read your mind. That's why Moon is my profile pic. 

Then he put it away. The wizard coughed so hard, Butt was able to sneak past. But then he was confronted with the worst sight anyone can ever see...

Before him stood a random toilet with a small table next to it. On the table was an EMPTY ROLL OF TOILET PAPER. 

Edited by AonEne

Just now, AonEne said:

I can read your mind. That's why Moon is my profile pic. 

Then he put it away. The wizard coughed so hard, Butt was able to sneak past. But then he was confronted with the worst sight anyone can ever see...

Before him stood a random toilet, with a small table next to it. On the table was an EMPTY ROLL OF TOILET PAPER. 

So he put the roll away. "Much better sight" he sighed.