Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

Steelrunning is gonna help of course - I can only fall so fast before I stop falling faster - and of course you could also leech the Stormlight I'm currently holding, though I do ofcouse have a few spheres ready.

(I have to say I originally thought you were Steel Compounder when I agreed to the race; I think I'd have had a hard time winning that)

For a moment, Esha hangs around in the sky, noticing Rashan converse with someone else. Then, she figures that Rashan has either given up - in which case let's just make it official - or he is trying to get another edge in the race - in which case she's probably better off getting a lead, so she Lashes towards the mountain again and continues her flight.

Just now, AonEne said:

An Alleyverse character is what you will use for most of these things. Your character in the Hall of the Surges is your Alleyverse character right now, although you can change it if you were confused. If you have Roleplay's outside of the Alleyverse, like HGC, you will make a different character for those.

Just now, AonEne said:

keeping it to one is probably a good idea, unless your current one dies. We could assassinate your current character if you want it out of the way to make something different, or you could just roll with what you have.

Voidus gives Rhazien a long, searching look before finally nodding.
"Very well then." He says, concentrating for a moment before pulling two, long silvery pieces of metal from a cloak, one made of simple bronze, the other a dark grey, small flecks of lighter silver are streaked through its surface.

"Two spikes, as requested."

4 hours ago, Voidus said:

Voidus gives Rhazien a long, searching look before finally nodding.
"Very well then." He says, concentrating for a moment before pulling two, long silvery pieces of metal from a cloak, one made of simple bronze, the other a dark grey, small flecks of lighter silver are streaked through its surface.

"Two spikes, as requested."

Rhazien takes the brass spike and drives it through his ribs, next to his heart. He grimaces in pain and coughs up flecks of blood. He takes the dark grey one and rams it through the center of his chest, driving through his heart. Rhazien sucks stormlight in to help him bear the pain. He reaches into his pack pulling forth a spike he made himself, a bronze spike that would give him allomantic zinc. He proceeded to ram it between his ribs on the other side. Stormlight rushed to heal him.

"I appreciate the favor Lord Voidus. Is there anything I can do for you?" Rhazien asks eyes glazed over slightly.

Edited by Mraize

1 minute ago, Mraize said:

Rhazien takes the brass spike and drives it through his ribs, next to his heart. He grimaces in pain and coughs up flecks of blood. He takes the dark grey one and rams it through the center of his chest, driving through his heart. Rhazien sucks stormlight in to help him bear the pain. He reaches into his pack pulling forth a spike he made himself, a bronze spike that would give him allomantic zinc. He proceeded to ram it between his ribs on the other side. Stormlight rushed to heal him.

"I appreciate the favor Lord Voidus. Is there anything I can do for you?" Rhazien asks eyes glazed over slightly.

Yep you're right, was mixing feruchemy up with allomancy, editted my post.