Calm before the Storm

Lord Meeker

Regarding the sentiments that this has dissolved into crazy chaos, yes, but it's fun chaos. I view all this as a fun test of the ffrp system without moderators. I do have some comments, but I'm not touching this until after this battle is over. If you have comments, suggestions, or complaints, I encourage you to vocalize them once this thing wraps up. There's always room to improve. 

And @EddyJ, if you make a character please pm it to me

Go to @Archer profile and go to the about me tab, there are lots of alleyverse characters there, use them as a template and them Pm it to archer

Rhazien snarled, frustrated, he did not have time. He calmed himself. Focus, not anger, He thought. He burst alight with Stormlight. He lashed himself, just off the ground, he hung. He sent a powerful burst of emotional allomancy, attempting to numb everyone around him, excluding his allies. He lashed several mistbeavers in every direction. Rhazien's armor helping him move quicker than a regular human. He dulled the eyes of several more. He phased, close to Septimus, touching him lashing him to the sky, he turned to Nei'an and sent him to the cognitive realm momentarily. Rhazien turned to Soul, soothing and rioting the man as Rhazien stalked toward him.
Just then there was a flash of light, Nei'an returned to the physical realm early, though that was not the reason for the bright light. A group of men stood in the rubble wearing cloaks. The Aon that fueled everyone's investiture fizzled out. Everything fell silent. Dakhor monks. One of the head monks spoke.
"We seek the one called Sephtis, although you would know him as Rhazien." The man said.
"Why do you seek me?" Rhazien asked.
"Wyrn requires you." The man said. "Come with us."
Rhazien walked over to their leader. His helm puffed to mist. "And if I refuse?"
"Do you not want to become one of us?" the man asked. "We have watched you and found you worth to join our fold."
"It was hypothetical," Rhazien said. "I agree to accompany you."
"Then I apologize for doing this to you."
One of the monks threw a punch, his hand glowing with imbued strength. The fist connected with Rhazien's head. The blow threw him to the ground. He hit his head again on some loose rubble and blacked out. He Athablade disappearing.

"Good grab him and let us depart." The head monk replied.
The same monk, slung Rhazien over his shoulder, plate and all as if it was nothing. There was a flash of light and the Dakhor were gone.

Everyone gets one reaction before I get someone to close this.

Edited by Mraize
Added write up

Aaric stumbled back to his feet as the blow of emotional Allomancy wore off just in time to see Rhazien disappear with the monks in a flash of light. Storms, he thought. I'm not ready to fight this kind of power yet. Looking around, he saw the wasteland that had formerly been the Alleyvillage being consumed by the beavers and meerkats. It's time to go, he decided.

He saluted Lopen with the Honorblade. "I'm going to need this to get out of here, but I'll give it back when next we meet!" Then, sucking in Stormlight, he channelled all his will into a dramatic, cape-swishing exit via Transportation to the Cognitive Realm.

It didn't work.

Huh, he thought, looking at the Honorblade. Why didn't that - 

The Surge finally kicked in, dragging him to Shadesmar and away from the remains of the Alleyvillage.

Septimus sucked the Stormlight from Rhazien's lashing, falling back to the ground. A group of robed figures had knocked Rhazien unconscious. So he is still human huh? Septimus stood and leapt at the figures slashing at them. They vanished. No... No, NO! He was gone again. It was supposed to be over... he was going to finish this! He phased into Shadesmar and turned about frantically looking for them. They weren't there. He fell to his knees and came back to the Physical Realm. The ground rippled around him as he released his power in a tempest of fury. Rock exploded outward, spires formed, and people all around him were flung back. Rhazien hunted more power, then so would he. Dakhor... they were from Sel. Septimus would follow, but not yet... First he needed to go to Taldain.

Lopen smiled, remembering the lovely decade he spent with the Dakhor. Rhazien was in for a treat. All this talk of the Dakhor gave him an idea regarding chimps and the Dor. ' Mac, we need to get to zoohemallurgy ASAP.' Lopen teleported the beavers and meerkats straight to the DA healers, as he awaited Mac to join him in leaving this wonderful place. He would try and replicate this experience again soon.

Seeing Rhazien’s kidnapping, Mac turned around and walked toward the gate. He leaned down to the beaver commander. “Your men preformed admirably. Thank you for this. Preform an extraction of all those who remain.”

He teleported to the DA to meet with lopen. “I have decided that I won’t issue order 42. That would be pointless and counter productive. I’m going to issue order 41 instead. The exact opposite of 42. This will get rid of him. He readied the spanread, waiting for @LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian‘S reply.  

Edited by MacThorstenson

Soul Glared at Rhazien, as the man stalked towards him. A flash of light appeared which stunned the still slightly dazed Soul. By the time Soul regained full control of himself, his prey was already gone. 

"Storm it all." he muttered. "Even my massive shockwave didn't let me kill him." Soul looked around the destroyed landscape of what used to be a thriving part of the alleyverse. Corpses of random people lay strewn about as casualties in a battle between many extremely powerful people. Sheathing his weapons Soul stalked off. The plan was a disaster. The only part that succeeded was the killing of Night. Feeling a flash of pain for his old friend, and guilt for losing the Aviar he promised to watch over, Soul flew off in the direction of where he left Zayev. Soul thought over what had happened, and tried to come up with a new plan, one that would finally kill Rhazien. But for now, he had a promise to keep.

Mekrats and Beavers flood Tai's workshop after abandoning the the building "well that is another place scratched off the list I Think I'm just going to go home for a wile" and starts walking to the nearest perpendicularity   

Arriving on an empty battlefield, Voidus stepped into the Physical realm.

"Could have sworn someone summoned me." He muttered, twirling a deep red spike in one hand. "Better get to work repairing the firmament here before the Dor breaks out of control."

Sticking the spike in the ground, Voidus closed his eyes in concentration.

We closing this then?

• Voidus locked this topic