Legendwielders

BitBitio

Sure. 

Name: Nei'an

Investiture: Twinborn of Electrum, Aviar that shows death

Weapons: Mini-traps, package-shaped, containing deadly materials from Patji. Can be thrown like a bomb. Also has a spiked truncheon.

Weakness: Not what you would call the physical type, also has a genetic low pain register (maybe could be an advantage?)

Physical: About 5'6'', somewhat scrawny, hat with a secret electrum compartment, covered in scars and burns, limp in the left leg

Relatives: Looking for them.

Homeland: Scadrial, Western Dominance

History: encountered a Worldhopper who owned an Aviar, one the Worldhopper died in a battle, Nei'an took care of the bird. The Worldhopper (who was from First of the Sun) also had an assortment of mini-traps that are described above. Somehow using the Aviar to guide him, Nei'an accidentally Worldhopped, and from then one followed in his Aviar's carrier's footsteps. Intrigued by the various worlds, Nei'an wondered if his relatives had traveled as well, and began a search for them.

Name: Tevarah (male)

Nationality: half Alethie half shin

Investiture: Wind-runner (3rd ideal) 

Weakness: very emotionally unstable (due to family tragedy) looses control in which his spren stops letting him use Stormlight 

Weapons: machete tied to his back, very thick hard leather armour, spren sword.

Physical appearance: tall(around 6'4), jet black hair, his black leather armour has crystall bands (to prevent slash wounds) (also looks cool) and finally red strips of cloth interwoven throughout the armour.

Relatives: none that are alive

Tevarah grew up in Alethcar somewhere remote, the closest large city was kolinar. But he was happy with his family they had a huge estate, because when  his mothers parents died they left her with all the money. His father was shin which he never thought was odd till he went to Alethcar for a month of trade with his father. But everything changed when he was seventeen. They where all eating food one night when this wind spen made all of their silverware stick in thier mouths everyone was laughing so hard exept his dad who had a very worried look for some reason. It happebed the next three dinners  util one by one it stoped happening to his mother his father his two brother's and finally his sister but it happened to him three more times untill it stoped. Then that storming wind spren followed him around for a week all the while his dad gave him this odd look as if displeased at his son. Finally after morning chores one day his father sat him down and told him a long story about what people use to be able to do along time ago......

Continued History: Two years later.  I am good, I am really good arent I tessi? Yup  Tessi replied, you are really good best Ive ever seen. Tessi, Tevarah said, you've never seen another wind runner before. Well... Tessi looked at him, you asked!!! Do you think I could have saved them? Tevarah asked almost inaudible. I dont know Tev maybe, Tessi replied with a comforting voice.    

The murder of his family happened a year ago. The perks of having a estate outside of a large city was tremendous, except for the fact that security wasn't provided this means you have to hire sacurity that means you could have hired a very large group of 'gaurds' and turns out they are a part of a huge mercenary force who thought that robbing and killing and stealing everything was better payment then what it would be to gaurd it. So thats what they did. Tevarah tried to stop it (his father had veen training him the best of his capabilitie) but no training could amount to stopping 150 some odd men with twenty minutes of stormlight. He was doing good until he ran out, but in the end he got beet to a bloody pulp, until the leader came to see what happened to twenty if his men, but he had stormlight not enough to heal him but enough to fly him out of there.

Present year. Finally after dealing with all of those storming mercenaries, he has gained enough reputation to be noticed by the ghostbloods, he knows they have answers he needs and he will do anything to get into their organization.  

This is my current character sorry for the history being so long sometimes I'm too thorough

55 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Will you be a GM for this Game or more of a player?

Also, what is the setting? The image I'm seeing is similar to the vengeance pact on the shattered plains, with the high princes and their separate warcamps. 

@Gancho Libre could you please post a full character profile on this page? just so we can have them in the same spot.

Finally, @BitBitio I've decided that my character is going to be the Vessel of Ruin. Is that alright? if not, I will stick with the vessel of Cultivation.

Don't be a Shard please

42 minutes ago, Jehoiada said:

Name: Tevarah (male)

Nationality: half Alethie half shin

Investiture: Wind-runner (3rd ideal) 

Weakness: very emotionally unstable (due to family tragedy) looses control in which his spren stops letting him use Stormlight 

Weapons: machete tied to his back, very thick hard leather armour, spren sword.

Physical appearance: tall(around 6'4), jet black hair, his black leather armour has crystall bands (to prevent slash wounds) (also looks cool) and finally red strips of cloth interwoven throughout the armour.

Relatives: none that are alive

Tevarah grew up in Alethcar somewhere remote, the closest large city was kolinar. But he was happy with his family they had a huge estate, because when  his mothers parents died they left her with all the money. His father was shin which he never thought was odd till he went to Alethcar for a month of trade with his father. But everything changed when he was seventeen. They where all eating food one night when this wind spen made all of their silverware stick in thier mouths everyone was laughing so hard exept his dad who had a very worried look for some reason. It happebed the next three dinners  util one by one it stoped happening to his mother his father his two brother's and finally his sister but it happened to him three more times untill it stoped. Then that storming wind spren followed him around for a week all the while his dad gave him this odd look as if displeased at his son. Finally after morning chores one day his father sat him down and told him a long story about what people use to be able to do along time ago......

Continued History: Two years later.  I am good, I am really good arent I tessi? Yup  Tessi replied, you are really good best Ive ever seen. Tessi, Tevarah said, you've never seen another wind runner before. Well... Tessi looked at him, you asked!!! Do you think I could have saved them? Tevarah asked almost inaudible. I dont know Tev maybe, Tessi replied with a comforting voice.    

The murder of his family happened a year ago. The perks of having a estate outside of a large city was tremendous, except for the fact that security wasn't provided this means you have to hire sacurity that means you could have hired a very large group of 'gaurds' and turns out they are a part of a huge mercenary force who thought that robbing and killing and stealing everything was better payment then what it would be to gaurd it. So thats what they did. Tevarah tried to stop it (his father had veen training him the best of his capabilitie) but no training could amount to stopping 150 some odd men with twenty minutes of stormlight. He was doing good until he ran out, but in the end he got beet to a bloody pulp, until the leader came to see what happened to twenty if his men, but he had stormlight not enough to heal him but enough to fly him out of there.

Present year. Finally after dealing with all of those storming mercenaries, he has gained enough reputation to be noticed by the ghostbloods, he knows they have answers he needs and he will do anything to get into their organization.  

This is my current character sorry for the history being so long sometimes I'm too thorough

Congrats you're in

4 hours ago, Sentinel of Darkshire said:

This looks rather interesting.

Bryant Answell

Willshaper

Is this accepted?

You just need to fill out the entire character profile. 

Trust me, it helps in designing your character and makes it more fun to write. It's more fun to RP when you have a solid idea for your character, then just a few random concepts.

Name: Dwig Jigdens

Investiture:  Duel Twinborn 1. Steel Compounder. 2. Lurcher/Sentry Wielder of Pureblade

Weapons: The aforementioned Pureblade (A type IV awakened sword that can be summoned and dismissed) Duel revolvers with hazekiller rounds.

Hight: 6.3 Scraridan feet 

Hair color: Brown

Eye color: Green

Personality: Witty cynical sarcastic  

History: Dwig grew up in the Roughs on Scaridial. When he turned 16 he was picked up by a group of traveling arcanists and traveled to all the Shardworlds. After traveling with them for about two years, he broke off and decided to come back to Elendel and set up there. He started the chain shop Metallurgy and Investiture that sells Shards and other things such as Breath.   He is an explorer and scientist who has made many discoveries. He designed the summonabbleType IV swords and is currently working on condensing Lerisum from the mist.

Name: Talad Rohan 

Planet: Roshar

Appearance: About 6'1", Medium length brown hair (Usually unkempt). Wears an earthen colored longcoat, and walks barefoot. Blind

Investiture: Willshaper of the 2nd Ideal

Weaknesses: Blind. 

History: Talad was born blind, but was never slowed down from doing things. He used his hands to create, without even seeing what he made. He attracted a spren at an early age, and learned to use his powers. He found a way to see, using vibrations from the Earth. Through this connection he can also hear the Listener rhythms. Despite his blindness, he is an intelligent, witty, and fun-loving person. He is fond of poking fun at people, but can become serious and deterined when the situation calls for it. Due to his early spren bond he has grown extremely adept with his powers, but has been unable to speak the 3rd ideal.

• 5 months later...

Name: Shae Ashweaver.

Investiture: forging, breath(third heightening).

Other abilities: Thin and undefined, is muscled and athletic nonetheless, enjoying climbing, acrobatics, and running. Has fantastic resistance to pain of most kinds, andis a great brawler. Has a knowledge of the human body from a heart training to be a bodyforger.

Appearance: wears a loose, dark purple shirt; dark orange, tighter fitting pants, and maroon shoes, with a dark green sash around his waist. 

Nationality: Maipon

Appearance: short, with dark black hair and lightly tanned skin- has an aonic ancestry,  and so is less 'Asian' in appearance than others. 

Height: 5'3"

Home planet: Sel

Spouse: None

Parents: Father served as a town guard, protecting others, and his mother stayed home, carrying four three children and working as a teacher of forgery. 

Siblings: none

Children: none

History: From Sel, born in Maipon. Grew up learning forgery and became very good at it- eventually stumbled upon a trick that left him trapped in the cognitive realm. Made his way to Nalthis where he made a living painting pictures, using ash for his first few earning him his last name. Later on, he began forging them to a better, more perfect appearance. The forgery lasted longer and longer as he gained skill and breaths, and this continued until he achieved the third heightening and found the legendweilders. 

Experienced losing his breath once and has sworn to never let go of his breaths again, even to awaken. 

Personality: well- meaning, kind, concerned, optimistic, determined, practical, loyal. 

Oh dude, this thing is so dead. I was an inexperienced roleplayer back then. Trust me, this roleplay is better off dead.

Try joining the Public Misting/Ferring RP!

I run it and admittedly it is inactive but I am predicting that it will pick up very soon.

Oh, and also, please don't double post, the mods don't like it. 

@ShadowLord_Lith

Edited by BitBitio