Legendwielders

BitBitio

Here we go. This my new RP idea.

1. Make a character. Base it off of yourself. Be creative! Don't make it too OP.... ;)

2. The 1st four people to join will become my top counselors on this RP. They will be invited to a PM that is our HQ. It's called the Highcamp. These four will have their own camps(PM) where later members will join. 

3. I will be invited to all of the camp PMs.

4. Say that Billy, Bob, Joe, and Jim are the camp leaders. There will be a failsafe integrated in this system. Bob will be invited to Billy's camp, Billy to Jim's, Jim to Joe's, and Joe to Bob's.

5. I will begin recruitment tomorrow. Don't post today.

Edited by BitBitio

Here's my character.

Name: Slett Mons(will be changed)

Investiture: Surge of Division, Steelrunner, 1st Heightening, Worldhopper 

Magical Equipment: Shardplate, Awakened Dagger(Sprenless Sharddagger), Steelmind Bracers, Canteen with Liquid from Honor' s perpendicularity that replenishes Stormlight 

Other abilities: Very smart, athletic

Appearance: Pure White Shardplate

Nationality: Alethi

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes: Chocolate brown

Height: 6'0"

Religion: Vorin

Home planet: Roshar

Spouse: None

Parents: Two rich Darkeyes, one with a Terris Worldhopper Mother 

Siblings: none

Children: none

History: Born on Roshar, went to Nalthis temporarily, returned to Roshar where he founded the Legendwielders

Personality: Outgoing, logical, adventurous 

52 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Is this a new guild in the alleyverse RP? If so, more members would join if this was posted in the social groups section.

It could be considered a "new guild" but I don't want it to get involved with the Alleyverse where there's assassins and battles running amok, its conflicts would be within the RP PMs

1 hour ago, MacThorstenson said:

EDIT: is a nahel  bond a single power? Or could it be two powers and the shard plate and blade each as magic items? How would different numbers of oaths affect this?

If you're one of the first to join, you could hypothetically become a full Knight Radiant

Recruitment starts tomorrow, when I officially post "Recruitment starts now" 

Edited by BitBitio

Here's my character.

Name: Mac Rivillal

Investiture: Willshaper, (Surges of Cohesion and Transportation) 

Magical Equipment: Shardplate, Shardblade, and a shape shifting cloak. (This can't fight, it can only change size and colors)

Other abilities: Fit. Intelligent, not outgoing or charismatic.

Appearance: A white shirt with black trim, and black pants. He also always wears his cloak.

Nationality: Jah keved

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Light brown, except when he is being a knight radiant, then they are light gray.

Height: 6'2"

Parents: Two high class Darkeyes. One of which was a world hopper. The entire family knows about the cosmere, but only the Dad and he (Mac) have been in shadesmar.

History: Born on Roshar, bonded with a spren in his early 20's, now has the first 4 oaths. He bought his cloak in celebrant in one trip.

Personality: Intelligent, Witty, Capricious. Honorable.

12 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Here's my character.

Name: Mac Rivillal

Investiture: Willshaper, (Surges of Cohesion and Transportation) 

Magical Equipment: Shardplate, Shardblade, and a shape shifting cloak. (This can't fight, it can only change size and colors)

Other abilities: Fit. Intelligent, not outgoing or charismatic.

Appearance: A white shirt with black trim, and black pants. He also always wears his cloak.

Nationality: Jah keved

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Light brown, except when he is being a knight radiant, then they are light gray.

Height: 6'2"

Parents: Two high class Darkeyes. One of which was a world hopper. The entire family knows about the cosmere, but only the Dad and he (Mac) have been in shadesmar.

History: Born on Roshar, bonded with a spren in his early 20's, now has the first 4 oaths. He bought his cloak in celebrant in one trip.

Personality: Intelligent, Witty, Capricious. Honorable.

Looks good to me! You're in

5 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

would my current character work? does an aviar count as a mahgical object or a magical power?

if it does count, I would like to join as Nei'an. He has two powers and an aviar.

Sure!

Here's my character.

Name: Sara Smith

Investiture: Nicrosil, Aluminum, and Steel ferring

Magical Equipment: Lots of metalminds. Excisor, whatever that is.

Other abilities: Knows how to make unsealed metalminds.

Hair: Long, brown.

Eyes: Deep blue.

Height: 5'4

Religion: Jaggenmire

Parents: Two unimportant Southern Scadrians.

Siblings: None.

Children: None.

History: Was a Southern Scadrian who came to the North. Learned about Hemalurgy. Stole an excisor (the device that lets you make unsealed metalminds). Gave herself two powers past the steelrunner power she already had.

Personality: Mischievous, clever.

Just now, BitBitio said:

Also, I'm changing up the rules. Make a character how you like. No limitations. Just don't be OP.

Actually, the first 4 are more like admins than people with double powers. It isn't as much fun to be so limited

Will you be a GM for this Game or more of a player?

Also, what is the setting? The image I'm seeing is similar to the vengeance pact on the shattered plains, with the high princes and their separate warcamps. 

@Gancho Libre could you please post a full character profile on this page? just so we can have them in the same spot.

Finally, @BitBitio I've decided that my character is going to be the Vessel of Ruin. Is that alright? if not, I will stick with the vessel of Cultivation.

Edited by MacThorstenson

4 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Will you be a GM for this Game or more of a player?

Also, what is the setting? The image I'm seeing is similar to the vengeance pact on the shattered plains, with the high princes and their separate warcamps. 

I'm playing with you guys.

Our in game goal will be revealed on the actual RP