Challenge of Champions: Riathor V Nei'an

Gancho Libre

Who do you think will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• MoHaam/Riathor
    • Gancho Libre/Nei'an

We need a moderator. Also, tell me if this is unallowed.

Nei'an, desperate, performed a Latclap, snatching the blade out of the air with his palms. He stumbled backward, pulling another vial of electrum out of his boot, and swallowed it, negating the atium.

if you have never seen a shardblade before and have no electrum the i highly highly doubt you would be able to do that. We do need a moderator but that is my opinion. also how would you take electrum while holding the shardblade, if you let go of the shardblade i will kill you

ok, ok, you have a million good points. Revision:

Nei'an angled his forearm into the point of the Shardblade, so that it cut right through it, severing the soul of his forearm. The point extended out of his elbow. Because of the width of the Shardblade, Nei'an's forearm fell in half longways. However, this put the flat side of the Shardblade against his arm, unable to slice for his torso. Nei'an, with his other hand already reaching for it, drew out another vial of electrum from his boot, downed it, and quickly burned it, negating the atium

Better?

when you take the vial of electrum out of your pocket i steelpush it out of your hand. i then attempt to maneuver the shardblade but drop it (it is my weakness) and it evaporates into water vapor. i curse and attempt to punch you. (Yes i am turning this into a fist cuff deal with it)

When are you out of atium? its a rather fast butrning metal And the shardblad would cut my forearm in half. First, it would just fuzz through it, killing my forearm, but once a limb is dead it can be sliced by a shardblade. So, my forearm died, then, since your shardblade was still there, it fell in half.

Nei'an's head jerks back, and his vision swims. He felt sluggish. He collapsed to the ground. His knife flew away from the steel push.

He would not use his secret weapon here.

But... maybe he didn't need to.

Riathor had destroyed all of his electrum vials. and that...

spilled their contents onto the floor.

He didn't have time to compound, he just drew out the little determination still left. It was a pitiful amount, but the pain left. Although he only had a little determination, it was the only emotion he felt.

Then he saw Klaw. And his determination skyrocketed.

He pulled off his overcoat, as that could be pushed, and he staggered away, putting some distance between him and Riathor.