Challenge of Champions: Riathor V Nei'an

Gancho Libre

Who do you think will win?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• MoHaam/Riathor
    • Gancho Libre/Nei'an

Rashan looked on.

Oooooh! He thought. That punch was brutal!

The punch that came from a mistborn, Riathor. Deep down, Rashan knew the man would eventually win, one did not simply 'kill' a mistborn.

But somewhere else, somewhere that liked the idea for the sheer absurdity of it, Rashan wanted Nei'an to win(, despite almost causing a fist-fight before).

Edited by I think I am here.

Nei'an felt the punch crack ribs, but he didn't feel the pain. He knew what had been done to him, but right now he didn't care.

And suddenly, he couldn't burn electrum. 

"What?"  was all he could think as some of the pain came back to him. His genetic disorder would hold back most pain, but with the extra determination, all was gone. Now, without his electrumminds, he had nothing. "Right. Chromium."

Nei'an quickly retreated, pushing his injured ribs a bit too far, perhaps, and Nei'an took more electrum from his hat, swallowing it. It had previously absorbed some of Nei'an's determination before the match and now was ready to compound. The pain left, and Nei'an had only one logical choice to do. 

Nei'an swung his arm down onto Riathor's skull, not caring whether or not his arm broke with the impact, not drawing back anything to preserve his arm; all he did was swing, faster and harder than any other human would dare to do.

Edited by Gancho Libre

Punch that broke Nei'an ribs: -20 Critical hit

Elbow to Riathor's face: -3

Nei'an 80hp 

Riathor 82hp (Can only partially see from the right eye)

The arm smashed into Riathor's face. Nei'an elbow into Riathor's right eye.

Edited by Mraize

I tap enough gold to fully heal me then I start burning atium because this is the last crucial part of the duel and dodge his elbow. I then down a vial of pewter and duralumin and zinc then duralumin punch his skull and riot as much as I can with the duralumin effect his pain and him thinking that he will lose (I stop burning atium when I burn duralumin)

Edited by MoHaam
Spelling

Nei'an started, off balance from his swing, and staggering back from the blow to his skull. Thankfully, as he had seen his arm miss he had instinctively stepped backward, so the blow didn't kill him. It did, however, shatter a portion of his skull.

"Atium," he thought. "I've tried this move hundreds of times, and no one has dodged it. This Riathor has atium,"

Well, Nei'an could counteract atium. Still compounding determination, he started to burn it as well, making him immune to atium.

And he smashed the second deathant egg on Riathor's chest.

I stumble backwards from the force of the death egg but I gather my footing again, when I notice him burning electrum which I would because of electrum shadows I then steelpush a handful of coins at his head and chest, all at the points where vital organs exist. Finally I assume that he has more death eggs and get ready to move away from one.

Nei'an felt the coins spear into him, ripping holes in his organs and his coat. This heart was preserved because Nei'an had quickly covered it with his hand, but it was in vain. Enough of his organs were hit that he would die. Oh, well. He whipped out his second Patji vine, wrapping it around Riathor's neck and pulling him close, stabbing a knife into his gut and twisting it. He felt his life leaving, but determination and a resilience to pain kept him going.

Healing to Riathor: +10 (To have the battle have an end one can not heal themselves fully.)

Coins to vital areas Nei'an: -25 critical

Vine to Riathor's throat: -7 (Rope is taut and choking Riathor)

Knife to Riathor's stomach: -10

Nei'an: 40hp 

Riathor: 45hp

Soul appeared in the arena and sat down among the audiance. 

“Finally, I found something interesting happening.” He whispered to his spren, who took the form of a shardblade in an aluminum sheath on Soul’s back, per usual

Edited by Soul

Out of electrum again, and with deathants crawling all over the place, Nei'an noticed Riathor.... doing something with his hand.

Holding it out, as if waiting for something.

Nei'an scrambled to the side, still twisting the knife, and a sword appeared in Riathor's hand, stabbing into Nei'an's side. He felt nothing, but he knew better than to move.

Only one thing to do.

Nei'an smeared a hotdog over Riathor's face.

Then jerked the knife out of Rithor's stomach and sent it towards his head.

Edited by Gancho Libre