AoV: Drako V Rhazien

Lord Meeker

Public opinion  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Mraize/Rhazien
    • Grey Knight/Drakon

Nei'an was kicked out of the Arean for having so many irrelevant posts during the battle.

"I will return!" He shouted as the Security Enforcers hauled Nei'an away. "I vow to not let more than a couple hours separate my useless additions to the story!"

Of course, his pockets bulged with hotdogs he had stuffed inside. It was always a good idea to save food for later.

What would have shattered his neck didn't because of the stormlight and the gold. With his free hand he tore more strips from his cloak. "Blind the eyes." The strips proceed to wrap around Drakos visor, blinding him. In the mean time Rhazien hacks at the shardplate arm that held him and the chest piece in a flurry of blows. 

Iv been rolling a bit. On mobile, so give me an hour and a half. Sorry.

Edit: OK, here it is.

Rhazien's onslaught = -10 Drako

Arm grab = -13 Rhazien (rolled a 13. Figured this was easiest)

Rhazien's HP: 49

Drako's HP: 63

As Rhazien attacked the arm, the shardplate arm suddenly shattered.

Edited by Kidpen

Rhazien pried his had from the disabled gauntlet. Elsecalling behind the tall man, he summoned Atha as a war hammer. He proceeded to elsecall around the stumbling, blind man attacking the  shardplate greaves from every angle. Once he was satisfied he hit Drakos back with the hammer for good measure. 

Greaves were an interesting choice.

Onslaught of Warhammer = -12 Drako

Rhazien's HP: 49

Drako's HP: 51

As Rhazien attacked the greaves, They began to leak insane amounts of stormlight. Finally they shattered. The back is leaking medium amounts of stormlight. The arm was already broken. Drako is beginning to move sluggishly.

Don't look Grey

Spoiler

@Kidpen Break the greaves and the plate can't bear his weight as shardplate is heavy. Makes it harder for him to move and catch me.

Edit: "Destroying a greave can incapacitate a Shardbearer by rendering him or her unable to support the armor's weight" -Link

1 hour ago, Kidpen said:

Drako is beginning to move sluggishly.

So this wouldn't happen.

Edited by Mraize

30 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Drako suddenly realized that no, he did not have his bolter. He just had his fists.

Don't forget my RAGE! It's a legal weapon in 34 states :P

Drako growled. This was not going the way he wanted. 

As his greaves shattered, Drako grabbed Rhazien's warhammer, yanking him closer and putting him into another bearhug. He then fell over, trying to pin Rhaz under his massive weight.

Patiently, Nei'an waited, sitting in a man-made tunnel twenty feet below the arena floor. He grinned as he pulled yet another hotdog, this one with mustard and relish, out of his pocket. He was careful, as always, not to put too much pressure on his strangely-sewn overcoat.

I'll probably need to wash my pants after this. He thought.