14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Mraize/Rhazien
    • Grey Knight/Drakon

Mraize's Alleyverse character:

Spoiler

Name: Rhazien Voylderyrin

Investiture: Transformation and Transportation (Elsecaller-3rd) ~150 Breaths

Weakness: Rhazien as no clue how to use Transformation. Anytime he attempts he accidentally turns it into completely different than he intended to. Mainly opposites. 

Appearance: Black cloak and hood , vambrace, paldrons and gauntlets and red and white decorated mask. 

Physical characteristics: oval face, dark brown hair, thick eyebrows, and hazel eyes. He is 6' 2". Hime is about 27

Relatives: None that are important. 

Home planet: Roshar. Specifically western Roshar. 

History: Rhazien grew up in a home and was taught that kindness is the attribute you could emulate. He bonded his Spren, Asha, at the early age of 10. Two years later his was caught in a high storm and accidentally transported himself to shadesmar. Luckily for Rhazien, sailors were passing and saved him from drowning. The sailors were taking a group of people to Nalthis. These world hoppers took Rhazien with them and dropped him off at the Court of the Gods where he was taken in by the god of Kindness. This is where he kernesabout his 3rd oath and began his collection of Breaths.  He soon discovered how to get off Nalrhis and took the opportunity to journey back to Roshar. 

Grey Knight's Alleyverse character:

Spoiler

Name: Drakon He'Stan (Drako for short)

Appearance: A giant man in emerald armor

Assets: Shardplate, superhuman strength, and a bolt rifle 

Story: Drako is a very confused man. On the one hand, he remembers living in a world of darkness and never-ending war. On the other, he knows that his life experience is far shorter, having been brought to life by the Epic Imperator back on Earth. Now, for… some reason, Emperor knows how he's ended up in the Cosmere. Despite all the weirdness, Drako is determined to continue his birthright as an AedeptusAstares and a Salamander- protect humankind, and purge Xenos and heretic alike.

-

The medics had brought him new clothes which he immediately put on. He was humiliated, yes, but he would do anything to win a fight. The medics supplied him with the original amount of breath he had from the previous fights and restocked him with stormlight. He breathed it in healing himself. Just then a man in Shardplate enters the arena. Must be the next match. Rhazien thinks to himself. He begins his exit.

"You," the man growls, freezing and eyeing Rhazien hatefully.

Rhazien stops and regards the newcomer. He sighs. Another challenger? One of the Medics gives him gold to tap. Health flows through him, healing him in a combined effort with the stormlight. He additionally taps bronze. Alertness floods him and he is able to stand up straight.

“Yes? What about me?”

The man before him draws a massive sword. It was impressive but nothing compared to his Athablade.

"My name, Rhazien, is Drako He'Stan. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

"Fine. I won't hesitate to murder you either. Who did I kill? I do that a lot." Rhazien replied, waving away the medics.

"I think you'll actually remember him," Drako says. "He betrayed you, and the rest of TUBA, the moment you let him in."

Drako sheathes his sword, frowning.

"To be fair, Brother Daniel was a demonic rage machine," he said. "I'm glad that traitor is dead. But he was my father."

Drako grabs his bolter and pulls on his helmet. "A non-lethal duel," he says, "to restore my family's honor. And maybe take down the current Arena champion. What do you say?"

Nei'an, a man who wore no medical uniform, watched this, having somehow entered the medical wing of the arena. Nobody questioned his presence, because every time someone tried to kick him out, Nei'an would twirl his newly acquired knife in a careless, but threatening, way.

"What's wrong with demonic rage machines?" He asked the strange man in Shardplate.

"Ah, yesssss. I do remember him. I quite enjoyed that murder." Rhazien says, ignoring the man. 

Rhazien summons Atha as a greatsword and stabs the blad into the arena stone.

"I agree to a non-lethal battle. If you win, your honor is restored, whereas if I win I retain my title, my dignity, and you will not bother me again. Do we have a deal?"

Rhazien holds his hand out.

Drako shakes Rhazien's hand, careful to not crush it into a fleshy pulp.

Rhazien picks his sword back up. Readying himself.

@Grey Knight You may go first as you are the challenger! @Kidpen is mediating!

Drako immediately drops his bolter and bearhugs Rhazien, trying to use his superior reach and strength to crush him.

Note to Kidpen: For the purposes of this, I'm 8 feet tall and have the strength of Shardplate. Also, pauldrons the size of my head, if that makes a difference :P

This was the first time somebody had tried to hug him with Shardplate. It was unpleasant. He vanished into Shadesmar. He reappeared on the other side. "Bind things." He Commanded more than a few strips (about 3 ft long). The fabric tightened around his opponent, He summoned his shardblade and began to hack at the places where the fabric had not covered.

I'm here. I'm gonna have a couple hour long spots of inactivity. Should be able to be completely active in 3 hours. Until then I will be able to occasionally post. Should be enough:

Rhazien's HP: 100

Drako's HP: 100

Bearhug = -10 to Rhazien

Cloth jabs = -15 to Drako

Rhazien's HP: 90

Drako's HP: 85

EDIT: Gancho, I'm sure you can mediate on one of the many duels. You can go apply here:

Edited by Kidpen

Seeing that the punches aren't working, Drako bullrushes Rhazien, using his reach and armor to get inside the reach of the Shardblade. He makes another attempt to bearhug Rhazien.

Spoiler

Tactics: Don't look at this, Mraize!

Spoiler

I'm bullrushing in order to get back around to my bolter, which (for some reason) I decided to drop.

Edited by Grey Knight

Arrogant and foolhardy. Rhazien thought. I can work with this. Rhazien turned as if to run, even dismissing his blade, to make it look more realistic he ran a few yards, before turning, Atha forming in his hands as a Greatsword and Rhazien swung at his head.

Tactics. I trust you won't look Grey

Spoiler

I need to break his Shardplate to be able to do any real damage, My best bet is to keep out of his reach, so he doesn't crush me to a pulp but close enough so he can't use his weapon. Javalins, spears, greatswords. I can use teleportation to Phase, to get close to him and keep him off guard. If I do get into a position where he can use his weapon, a shield should keep me pretty safe. When I break his Shardplate I have basically won.

Shardblade Helmet Smash = -5 Drako

Torro = -10 Rhazien

Helmet: 2/3 hits

Rhazien's HP: 80

Drako's HP: 80

Rhazien gets a hit on Drako just before he hits. Drako is a foot from his dropped bolter after falling to the ground with Rhazien.

Edited by Kidpen

Knowing there was going to be a break, Nei'an bought several more hotdogs. Some of them had mustard, though the majority of them had a mixture of ketchup and relish. Nei'an began to eat, though he squished some of his little friends with his backpack as he sat down again.

Edited by Gancho Libre
Right. I have to make these a different color.