You have a single metallic art power. What is it?

BitBitio

Maybe you should try and shorten down the topic title. You can write the question in the first post. 

Edit: this should probably be on the mistborn discussion page. It's not really an RP

I'd go with a spinner (chronium ferring). I'd store fortune, then use it when the lawman gets close to 'luckily' escape or kill him against the odds. I considered atium misting, but atium is a pain to come by. Once you have a metalmind, you're set until you fill it or lose it. 

Edited by Archer

Zinc feruchemist. There's no way I'm going to get away from a Steel twinborn or beat him in a fight with one ability, so instead I'll use mental speed to talk myself out of trouble.

Edit: Realized he wasn't twinborn, though Steelrunner was the twinborn name. Either way, This still seems like a good choice.

Edited by Leyrann

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Cadmium. Get some oxygen tanks, 40 pounds of bracers, and live off of fish in a lake for the rest of my life.

Though I did hear that cadmium is toxic—I hope that Feruchemy negates some of that, otherwise I’ll be out of a plan.

And that’s not to mention that he’d get the resources to fish me out of there with a massive net. I choose to bring a knife, and a heat lance that runs off of my oxygen tank in case he uses a metal cage.

And that’s not to mention he wouldn’t use a giant mining team to turn my lake into a river source, and drain me out. In that case, I think I’ll go with bendalloy and be on the run living in forests for the rest of my life after spending six months massively stockpiling on storage.

Well, nothing said this lawman was famous for his tracking abilities...

I'd think he would excel at combat based on his abilities, which are pretty much unbeatable with only one ability.

So change the game.

F-Duralumin lets you hide, and if he finds you, he suddenly doesn't care about you anymore.  Also, it could help you get into a position in the government.  It might be hard to be arrested then...

• 3 months later...

A-bronze. Depending on my skills, and my team, I could easily set up a situation where I can outdo his Allomancy as a Hazekiller and he has to use up all of his Ferruchemy, making the fight far more even and allowing me to sense when he's using his powers or about to use them. I just need skill, some time to prepare, and a bit of luck. Or a friend. ^_^

F-bendalloy. I would create a gang of people with F-bendalloy and other various skills, worldhop to Roshar, and hide out. When lawman comes a-knock'n, we force him into a seige. Using bendalloy, we outlast him until another group of people (Awakeners) show up and we all beat him up and live happily ever after.

Edited by DapperDoc

8 hours ago, Reppad .Rd said:

Various other skills. An Elsecaller. Just creating a situation where F-bendalloy would be useful.

But how would an elsecaller get onto scadrial, find you, and elsecall back into the CR with stormlight. 

Any stocks of stormlight that they brought would probably have drained.

Edited by MacThorstenson