Surprise! Shock!

Grey Knight

You know, I've been on these forums for 2, 3 years now. In all that time, I've never posted an introduction thread.

But with this new name and profile, I just felt like formally introducing myself. I mostly lurk, though I've started to frequent the roleplaying/guilds section. The meme threads are what brought me to the Shard, and I'm still a devout follower of them. I'm also currently going through a Sanderson-withdrawal -_-

Since I'm not technically new, I'm going to ask you all a question: What's your favorite experience you've had on the 17th Shard?

Welcome to the Shard! (I had to say it) 

My favourite experience was probably getting Aether of Night. Or finding the meme topic. Or getting killed by an exploding monkey. Or the time I found out about Hoid. Or when I first heard Brandon’s voice on the the arcanum. Or when I met other people like me. Or when I got upvotes for a post that didn't deserve them. Or using the ninja emoji for the first time. I can't pick! Every moment on this website is a fun one because you're all wonderful people. Thank you guys. What's your favourite moment Grey Night? 

I am willing to offer you an upvote as well of your choice of cookie, ice cream, pie, or a donut as a welcome gift. I have loved the RP stuff, IRL I am an extremely quiet person and am way more comfortable hanging out with ones and zeros that A's G's C' and T's. I also enjoy the mental stimuli that all this intrigue and tomfoolery provides. I look forward to seeing more of Drakon He'Stan in the RP, good luck.

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

ah, if it isn't The Potato. I'm sorry, but you haven't fooled us :D 

Your treachery and traitorousness is still considered an abomination against TUBA. *

Anyway, my favorite experience so far was the triumphant emergence of TUBA from out of the shadows and into the light. So really, I have you to thank for that! :D 

*Any hard feelings do not extend to real life. Only within the Alleyverse is your name ostracized