Challenge of Champions: Mraize vs. Kidpen

Kidpen

Who is going to win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Mraize/Rhazien
    • Kidpen/Kalmar

Pain, fire, he felt as if he could fall unconscious. His vision swam. NO! He would not loose. He determined it. He summoned the Atha as a sheild, blocking the fire. Atha could only become a small Jagdkommando Integral Tri-Dagger. He would go down fighting. He staggered. Stormlight. It could help. Right? He had to trust in it. He breathed in everything he had in his pouches. He'd screamed his throat dry, and ragged. He phased into shadesmar and took agonizing steps toward where Kalmar was in the physical realm. "I need, you to blind her do anything...anything!" He told Atha who helped him walk to the small flame. He appeared right behind her when Rhazien. He stood, breathing heavily. Atha appeared in grew to the size of a human appearing right in front of Kalmar. In that moment of confusion, Atha disappeared, forming returning to a  small Jagdkommando Integral Tri-Dagger. Which Rhazien plunged into the back of Kalmar.

"Unlike certain other bond spren, they cannot make themselves invisible to humans. They can, however, change their size drastically, allowing them to shrink to the point where they cannot be seen." - Link

I made him grow instead of shrink!

Edit: WOW what a fight! I know it probably isn't over but wow.

Edit 2: If you need to see that the Tri-dagger looks like.

Spoiler

knifeart_2202_182321183-500x316.jpg

Edited by Mraize

You should probably give it to Mraize. I'm just doing this for comedic affect. 

Hmm... 3 HP, huh. I wonder what attack I did a while ago that did exactly that much. :P

Kalmar chuckled at the irony of what he was about to do. He knew he had been beaten, but was going to take Rhazien down with him. So he went up. And punched him in the face.

Defiance of the inevitable = - 2

Kalmar now has 0 HP!

Rhazien now has 1 HP!

As Kalmar's world went dark, he was briefly aware of Rhazien's surprised expression and grunt of pain. Unfortunately for Kalmar, it was too weak to be a fatal blow. Rhazien remained standing, making him the WINNER OF THE FIGHT. 

Kalmar was exhausted. The medics had given him health and wakefulness, and explained how to access it, but that wasn't enough. He was exhausted mentally. However, after an hour of tapping, he went up to Rhazien. "You fought well. You would make a good oculator. But I must leave. Perhaps I'll come back eventually." He then went to the portal and stepped through, returning to Earth.

I know my history says I get stuck here, but I wasn't satisfied with which lenses I ended up with. I will come back when we do the full RP that isn't just combat. I want to spend some time deciding which lenses to bring. Four max.

No, it's all public. (although join a guild is advised. For example, I'm from tuba) All you need is a character (tag me, and I'll add you to the official list). Then you tag @Mraize to slot you in to the dueling bracket. Or if you're a rebel, straight up challenge someone. 

At the end of this topic (last 5 pages or so) people have been posting about this

Setup at start of the topic 

List of participants 

Edited by Archer