Challenge of Champions: Mraize vs. Kidpen

Kidpen

Who is going to win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Mraize/Rhazien
    • Kidpen/Kalmar

Okay I can work with that. >:D

As his clothes brought him to the ground he faded once into the cognitive realm. Once there Rhazien focused his mind and return to the physical realm without cloths, reappearing right behind Kalmar, he touches Kalmar and shouts. "My life to yours! My breath become yours!" He watched as his opponent began to shake with pleasure at the newly received breath. He summoned Atha as a blade and swung it at Kalmar. 

Coppermind says I am able to sent object to shadesmar. 

You would risk your breaths like that? Respect bro

Bad news Kidpen. I rolled a d20 and you got an 8. High enough that you won't be decapitated, by low enough that you weren't able to dodge. 

If you attempt to use your new breaths, I'm docking your efficiency because your character wouldn't know how to use them. Also Kidpen, please say your alivened's actions along with your own. 

Backstabbing = - 25

Kalmar now has 20 HP.

Rhazien now has 52 HP 

Kalmar felt the extreme pleasure of suddenly having so many breaths. The world was so much more vibrant! Suddenly, Rhazien's weapon struck his back causing him to scream in pain!

Crap. My alivened is my only chance now.

Kalmar was still shaking from the pain and pleasure when he remembered he was still in a duel. As long as he could keep Rhazien distracted, his alivened might be able to win this. He therefor punched Rhazien in the face. Again. Then a couple more times, even though it probably did almost nothing right now.

Alivened: Hate. There is only hate. Hate for the man in the black cloak most of all. Running to the man. Strangling the man. This was what happened. Pulling the man down so creator can burn.

Edit: ignore this. Alivened is in Shadesmar.

Edited by Kidpen

More punching from the guy with the offensive lenses = - 7

Kalmar now has 20 HP.

Rhazien now has 45 HP 

The alivened will still try and get to his foe, but will be unable to. Consider it out of the fight unless Mraize does something stupid. 

Question: Would you guys object to my alivened soulcasting with it's soul? Only actually use this if the answer is yes. Also, just for the record I used my clothes to make the alivened, not yours. I think I am in my underwear.

"Well than, I yield." Kalmar said, shocked that the man had figured out a way around his golem creation.

Edited by Kidpen

Alright. If this doesn't work I am one hundred percent surrendering. Sorry I was gone for so long. Had to sleep.

Alivened:

Lashing out. Feeling beads. There were many beads. Each felt like something else. The one who has hate. The creator. And the creator's lens. Pushing the soul into that one. Telling it to change.

Kalmar:

When Kalmar saw his disguiser's lens change into a black and green tint, he knew what had happened, even if he didn't know how. So he yelled "Nevermind!" and pushed the pain out at Rhazien. The torturer's lens would cause extreme pain and muscle tearing, along with permanent damage at five seconds. Kalmar did it for 4 seconds. Stopped and repeated until Rhazien reacted.

Screams erupted from his mouth. This pain was on a whole new level. Trickery, he'd expected it. Rhazien was desperate. Then an idea spawned into his head, as he shook repeatedly with pain. Back to shademar it was, it was a risk he was willing to take. He would be there for long, only long enough for understand. He flashed briefly into Shadesmar. He scooped up the small flame that in the center of the circle of other sentient and sapient beings. He touched the flame of Kalmar, and truly understood him. This gave him knowledge of everything. Apprehension for Kalmar foe had one again disappeared. Smug for the tricking Rhazien. This knowledge and more flooded into Rhazien. It was hard to process but he understood most of it. Stay out of sight, easy. He returned to the physical realm and the pain it brought. He began phasing back and forth between realms one to alleviate the pain and two to make sure the "Awakened" clothing did not drag him under the beads. Pain, no pain. He smiled to himself as he neared Rhazien summoned Atha as a Spring loaded triple dagger. As he neared Kalmar he phased once more for good measure before returning right in front of the man. Rhazien pressed the button on his dagger and it popped into three total daggers, which he promptly stabbed them towards Kalmar's chest. It was time to finish this.

@Kidpen nicely done!

Edit: Be careful, if this attack didn't end you I have something else I would like to try.

Edited by Mraize

Yeah, I still think you have the advantage right now. I guess we'll know when we find out what just happened though! Edit: Didn't see the post. I need to post RP. Give me a minute

Edited by Kidpen

Kalmar felt the stab, but he knew he wasn't done yet. He decided to go to a last resort. He activated all three of his lenses. Firebringer's, Educator's, and Torturer's lenses all focuses on Rhazien. He also ran around Rhazien to try and avoid any counter attack.