Challenge of Champions: Mraize vs. Kidpen

Kidpen

Who is going to win?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Mraize/Rhazien
    • Kidpen/Kalmar

Point Blank Beam of FIRE = - 20 (shield is ineffective since he targeted your hand)

Surprise Pain = -.2

Stab Wound = - 12 (but you were able to 'disarm' him. Remember though that it's Atha made.)

Kalmar now has 58 HP.

Rhazien now has 55 HP 

Edited by Archer

That was evil. I was technically wearing two monocles, each different types (disguiser's and Bestower's) but I'll assume you broke the bestower's. I don't know if this will work, but let's see.

Kalmar fell to the ground. Without his Bestower's lens, he lost one of biggest advantages. He thought up a new strategy however. He used his disguiser's lenses to turn into a copy of Rhazien in the hopes it would startle the man into disappearing again. Then he could grab hold and travel to wherever he was going.

Edited by Kidpen
said Rhazien instead of kalmar

IF it was me that fell tell me and I'll change it.

When Kalmar turned into Rhazien it startled him. He flashed into shadesmar, bringing along an unexpected guest. Kalmar. They stood on the disk of solid beads. It was the only thing, he could soulcast correctly, his spren stood next to him as he could not manifest as a weapon. An idea formed into his head, one that Atha would never approve of but would win the game possibly. "Be ready to grab me." He whispered. He then tackled Kalmar off the bead platform and into the liquid beads below. He immeadiately let go of Kalmar and flailed, attempting to get as far away from the man as possible. no he would not let him die, but Rhazien would make Kalmar panic. Atha grabbed his arm and pulled him up.

You asked to be dragged to Shadesmar @Kidpen...

Edited by Mraize

I was gonna try and figure out what would happen if I put on my educator's lens while drowning, but that would take to long to figure out. So here.

Kalmar grabbed on to Rhazien as he was pushed into the water. It may or may not have succeeded.

Rhazien feels something grab onto his foot. He curses and with one hand fumbles with his belt. "strangle things!" He commands hurridly as soon as he resurfaces. He tosses the belt as the Kalmar as his head surfaces. He didn't what it grabbed, well yes he did. But he would the belt suffocate the man if possible, in not he hoped that the belt would cut circulation to the man's hand and force him to let go.

Damage due to belt will be noted later depending on your next action. 

So to recap, Rhazien is hanging onto Alta while Kalmar hangs onto his ankle. Kalmar is in the liquid, Rhazien is just above it. 

The belt falls, but the one handed throw's aim is off. Instead of landing on the man's neck, it lands on his chest and begins to squeeze. The air is pushed from his chest. 

Kalmar was gasping for breath, even when he managed to get above the strange spheres. He desperately tried to get his Firebringer's lenses to burn off the belt, but also hit himself in the process. He finally managed to climb onto Rhazien, and punched him in the face several times.

Sorry about the punching. I couldn't think of anything more clever. I have very limited options right now. because a certain SOMEONE *cough*Rhazien*cough* destroyed my bestower's lens.

Kalmar was worried. If much more happened, he might have to give up on this. That being said, that time hadn't come yet. Kalmar used his last chance. Ducking before the sword could hit him, he grabbed his clothes (minus underwear) and tore a piece of his humanity into it. This created an Alivened that would fight Rhazien until it was destroyed. The alivened went up and tried to pull Rhazien to the ground.

Wow. I did not see that one coming. 

Private note:

Spoiler

I am giving the alivened 40 hp. In the books they're described as super hard to kill, but this one isn't made up of romance novels so it's weaker than a standard one. 

Kalmar ducked in, so there's no loss of hp on either side. Yet. 

Kalmar now has 45 HP.

Rhazien now has 52 HP 

2 minutes ago, Mraize said:

Sorry about the bardiche. But what happened is I made one of these: https://coppermind.net/wiki/Alivened so basically awakened my clothes with the command "hate everything and attack that guy, but not me". Archer gave it HP, but you don't have to kill it to win.

The gist of it is that certain people can put parts of their souls into items (usually bad romance novels) to make Alivened monsters to do their bidding. Like putting your breath into an item of clothing to animate it, except this process gives them more sentience. Alivened are pretty hard to kill usually, so good luck!