Hi guys. Souls are not immortal.

Ixthos

Hi guys. I hope everyone is well. I've been reading this forum for a long time, and have recently decided to join up in order to post and message on certain topics, though I don't know how frequently. I do have a few suspicions a few things which might happen in future stories, and intend to make a topic about that later which will be rather expansive, but should hopefully illustrate what I think might happen in future Mistborn, Stormlight, and other linked Cosmere stories, such as (and I'm assuming this doesn't count as a spoiler) the significance that all major planets - except for the possible exception of Yolen - have more than one shard, and the possibility of combining allomancy, feruchemy, and hemalurgy to construct cybernetic implants with wireless attribute transmitting.

Oh, and yes, I know to avoid the cookies :-P

Also I belong to God, and souls are not immortal, so Rubix has no claim on mine. My soul and spirit are The LORD's and no-one elses.

I hope everyone has a good day or night or evening, and may your week go well! God bless and guide you.

Woo-hoo! Another theorizer! Theoryoclops. Theoryed One. Theoryspren. Whatever they're called. Welcome to our ranks. What's your favourite book?

Have you considered joining a social group or guild? The 17S has a many fun clans you can join, each with their own unique charm. Check out the following section for more information: http://www.17thshard.com/forum/forum/14-social-groups-clans-and-guilds/

Thanks guys :-)

My favourite originally was Final Empire - Well had the best plot twist, and Hero had some of the most interesting scenes, but Empire I felt had the best flow, the villain the most threatening yet also the most human, and the way the world was presented. Bands, however, I think is the best now. Cool adventure, interesting expansion to the current setting, and the most potential expansion on what will happen. I like Oathbringer a lot, and I think stormlight is going to be the best series until space opera mistborn, but I still think Bands is better told as a story.

Wait a second ... are you trying to pull one over on me? Don't make me use colourful language ;-)

My favourite is probably Shai and Dalinar - Shai because of her passion and the dynamic she shares with Gaotona, and Dalinar because he was a monster who took a better path.

Just now, Niteshado said:

why, i would never!

Think my favorite atm is Lift. I really enjoy Lift/Szeth interactions, they crack me up. 

Indeed :-P I must say, your comment nearly took my breath away! 

I like them too :-) Lift is a great character, and I like the hints about her backstory. Those two and a certain sword have an excellent dynamic

9 hours ago, Oversleep said:

Okay.

Shrugs

No need for subtlety then.

Stabs with a spike

To quote a common phrase from a well liked game - "Nah-ah! You missed" :-P

Thanks again for the welcome guys :-D I hope however this all goes it will be a boon

13 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

Who tipped you off? :)

Well, aside from the holes in a few of the members - located stomach and throat area, I think :-P - I've been keeping an eye on the bakery. I know they say iron is healthy for you - makes you strong, they say, or maybe makes someone else strong ... - but I don't think that much and in that solid a form is health. Also, those chocolate chips look a little more like flakes of zinc, and I must say I felt quite emotional about that!

2 hours ago, Ixthos said:

Well, aside from the holes in a few of the members - located stomach and throat area, I think :-P - I've been keeping an eye on the bakery. I know they say iron is healthy for you - makes you strong, they say, or maybe makes someone else strong ... - but I don't think that much and in that solid a form is health. Also, those chocolate chips look a little more like flakes of zinc, and I must say I felt quite emotional about that!

How about this? Say  "My life to yours, my Breath become yours. Its fun.

2 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

How about this? Say  "My life to yours, my Breath become yours. Its fun.

Someone already tried that :-P I'm far too awake, my senses heightening to any attempt such as that! All these attempts, really, threaten to make me rather grey.

8 hours ago, Snorkel said:

So...not from the spambots then...
:(

I do collect spikes from the spambots but strangely no one seems to want a piece of spambot soul stapled onto them so they mostly collect dust in storage.