On a floating island, a man sat. A man so Unbiased, that he had reached Deific levels of Unbiasness.

On the island, there were miles of gardens, and rivers and lakes, all carefully cultivated to a perfect standard of perfection. In the center, there was a collection of buildings, built to look like those of Ancient Romans, made of pearly white marble. In the center, there was a building reminiscent of the parthenon, also made of marble and had gold highlights. Around them was an assortment of administrative buildings, many Agoras, various bath houses, and bakeries. 

Inside of the central building, the Praetorium et Incorruptam, there was a depression, inside of which there was a long table with chairs around it, low enough that anyone on the sides of the building could look down in and observe the proceedings. there were also doors leading to private rooms. Around the depression, there was a pathway large enough for many people to stand on and look down into the conference.

On the far side of the island sat massive palaces of every style, these were for the Unbiased ones.

Inside an opulent gold and marble palace, Mac sat. Overseeing his creation.

Using his mastery of Alleymatics, he increased the power of his voice, so that the entire island could here him.

"Welcome to the Mediator guild of the Alleyverse,"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to the Mediator guild of the Alleyverse. We mediate fights and make sure that everyone is able to have a good time. We enforce the Alleyverse RP rules.

This guild is structured into the three tiers listed below:

Unbiased Ones: people who join this type must cut off all ties to any guilds involved with the alley-verse, they can judge all fights and make some important rules decisions, at least SOME experience with the alley-verse is required to be an Unbiased one. They are also responsible for issuing extra revivals beyond the first. These guys are the major enforcers.  

Representitives: each guild can nominate 1 or 2 members to be a rep, they can still fight, but they can't mediate, they (along with the leaders of each guild) help make decisions on the alley-wars rules, record deaths (who is dead, and who has been revived) and assassinations.

Regular Mediator: People who join this can still be affiliated with guilds, but cannot mediate actions between any guild that they are in. Their jobs is to mediate duels and assassinations between guilds that they aren't affiliated with. They can mediate as many conflicts as they feel appropriate.

For example, lets say @LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian wants to become a Regular Mediator, he cannot mediate a fight between the DA and the LA because he is part of the DA, but CAN moderate a fight between tCoC and the LA, because he is not affiliated with either guild.

Unbiased Ones are non-combatants, therefore they cannot kill or be killed. (I mean, you can try to kill us, but we have Completely OP Powers. The council of Unbiased Ones have the equivalent power of 9000+ Adonalsium's.)

Regular Mediators and Reps can be killed, but that will not stop them from being able to moderate.

Please send any applications to the thread:

This thread is for RP, and where public decisions are made inside of the guild. For RP purposes, the Meetings will occur in the Praetorium, that is also where the Reps will meet. The unbiased ones get the palaces as compensation for having to be unbiased and leave all the guilds.

“Ah! This place looks nice! The palace is a bit ostentatious, but no matter, some people like to display their wealth.” Devaan draws a card, Ace of books. In a flash of light he teleports 30 feet in the air above the palace, thinking quickly he stores almost all of his weight and floats down next to Mac

”now, where can I buy a hot-dog?”

Would this be a good place to post Kalmar's full intro RP? Not sure what the best way to do that would be. And according to the way you said it, you currently have the power of 9000 Adonalsium's, but if we get 9000 unbiased's, you will each only have one Adonalsium power!!! Then if we get 18000, you each only have half of Adonalsium. Eventually we could get each of you down to Misting. 

Edited by Kidpen

With a flash of light, Mac appears infront of @Nohadon.

”Sorry for disappearing there for a little, I woke up yesterday on an empty beach surrounded by bottles of tequila. Not sure how hat happened. Uhh.. hot dogs are over there,” as Mac points, out of a phantom alley walks a man with a tray of hot dogs, shouting “HOT DOGS FOR SALE!!! GET YOUR HOTDOGS HERE!!”

@Kidpen sure, do it wherever you want. 

Sadly uncle Andy has infinite power. So we have over 9000 infinities of power. No matter how much you divide us, we will still have infinite power. 

Edited by MacThorstenson

Kalmar stepped through the portal once again. This time, he had come prepared, by switching out his Educator's with Traveler's, he should be able to replicate the power's of that man he had fought. As he came through, he looked around. Frowning, Kalmar realized that this wasn't nearly the same spot as the duel. Turning around, he told Denali "I think you have the wrong-" cutting off suddenly as he noticed the portal was gone "Gak!" He yelled as he realized what must have happened. Denali had finally gotten rid of him in order to rise through the ranks. Kalmar was surprised at the method however, and especially angry that Denali couldn't even be bothered to completely kill him. Turning, he noticed a man selling hot-dogs apparently. Kalmar teleported over and asked, "Where am I?"

Mac grinned. Here is finally a chance to dramatically introduce my self, assert my authority and my epic ness. 

Using a specially designed weave to magnify his voice, he shouts:

“WELCOME TO THE ALLEYVERSE! I am Mac, the unbiased one!”

Unfortunately, he wove the weave too powerful, and the sound of his voice was so strong, that it leveled a portion of the city, and shredded the poor hotdog seller. 

Seeing what was happening, he changed the alleys, moving the new fellow out of the path of he waves. 

“Sorry!” He apologized in his normal voice, “still working out that new weave,”

Edited by MacThorstenson

Kalmar was shocked by the power this man apparently had. However, suddenly recognition came over him. Mac, as in MacThorsten, author of this book. Once again he teleported to the place Mac was, and asked a question "I don't suppose you know anything about the place Earth? I would like to try and figure out a way to get there."

“Ahh I love Earth, great place, one of the best. I actually built the place after gree-“ he stops, and looks around to make sure no ones listening. Looking nervous he continues. “Maybe we shouldn’t talk about this, oftentimes talk that is this meta can break characters. But I built this place after Greek architecture. As to how you could get back, well, you would need to contact a master of the alleys to help you. There are only two currently.”

Voidus, huh, Kalmar pondered. This was sure to be an epic and exciting quest to rival those of the great adventurer's I've read about. "And how would I get to this Voidus?"

Insert Dora the Explorer reference here.

“Well there is two ways. The first is walk into every single alley and accept any baked goods offered to you. Eventually you will be brought into a lab, somewhere and tested upon by voidus.

The other is to walk into the darkest alleys. The places so dark, they are considered voids. Nothing but the dark, and eldritch horrors. Once there, you must find the slowpo- I mean void well. In it there will be a pool of water, you have to climb down into that pool, drop a few screams of eldritch horrors and walk until a wild voidus appears. Or the normal one. It doesn’t matter. 

A small ripple in space appears, a dark robed figure walking slowly through it before examining his surroundings and then one of the spikes protruding from his body.

"Well it seems i successfully spiked out his ability to appear where he is needed but why did I end up here?"

He then notices the two other figures.

"Oh, hello!"

Turning, Mac sees voidus, grinning, he says “It worked! I can’t believe you spiked the hoid clone!" He turns to the stranger who appeared to him, "Voidus, this is a person. A person, this is voidus.” Mac backs off so they can have their conversation, and he turns around and waves his hand to fix the building and erect a statue for the dead hotdog man. 

Edited by MacThorstenson

So, this is the great Voidus, Kalmar thought. He truly must have great power. "Um, hi, I'm Kalmar. So, the thought was that I would be able to go on some amazing adventure where I probably join a group and go through many perils to find you. That doesn't really work if you just appear and give me my desire. Any chance you could give me some kind of task, quest, or job before you do what I want? Oh, and what I want is to be sent back to Earth, which is where I came from."

Edit: 500th post!

Edited by Kidpen

"Oh." Voidus said "Well then perhaps you could perform a small task for me, I seek the fabled beans of Sigmaed, a small brown seed, found in the jungles to the south, you must harvest these beans and grind them to a fine powder, then you must journey forth to the great lake, fighting off whatever foul creatures obstruct your path and harvest a cup of the waters of life, the next stage of your journey will be to procure the nectar of Babylon, harvesting approximately three teaspoons of this sweet substance before finally you must journey north and obtain the holy milk of Grecna."
Voidus gestured wildly as he spoke before looking Kalmar in the eyes with a very serious expression.
"Then just boil that water, mix everything else in and bring it back, and your quest shall be complete!"