The Sticknaughts

Gancho Libre

King Cole, we have heard your summons.

We have answered your call.

I bring with me all the individual sticks from Stick's Interlude (what, did you think it was one stick repeating the same thing over and over?), and I know my other brethren are not far behind.

I guess it's time to *puts on sunglasses* branch out.

If I may, I believe I speak for everyone when I say that the poplar opinion is that puns are accepted and welcome.  As of right now, I am budding with tons of ideas for great puns, so I'll be sure to share them.  And I'll have you know, I worked my ash off to come up with these, so could you just leaf it be?

I do, however, regret King Cole's suffering at my puns.

Poor sap.

1 hour ago, Stick's Interlude said:

Okay, well now I just had an image in my mind of the final battle between humanity and Odium, with both sides are facing each other off, and suddenly Hoid appears, wielding a Shardstick and beating the crap out of Rayse with it.

Nah, Kelsier's just gonna give Odium a nice punch in the face.

15 hours ago, Mraize said:

Pardon the interruption, but as I am defining the alleyverse, and your guild is in it I need an explanation of what it is. Thank you.

This is a peaceful, neutral branch of the Church of the Stick that will interact with the other guilds. Being a member of this branch does not change any of the member's ties to other Guilds. I hope this helps!

1 hour ago, Gancho Libre said:

This is a peaceful, neutral branch of the Church of the Stick that will interact with the other guilds. Being a member of this branch does not change any of the member's ties to other Guilds. I hope this helps!

I hope to be immortalized for my sacrifice to Stick. My death better not have been in vain

also, to any who would want to, this guild is now an official moderator guild; any who joins it could automatically become an unbiased, or biased (depending on your other guild ties) moderator.

Check out the thread for that, it's called the 'Alley-wars moderators'

2 minutes ago, ElephantEarwax said:

We are not in charge here.

You are not in charge in TUBA either.

Additionally, your claim for the Light Alley was that it had been overthrown because it went inactive. The Church of the Stick has been inactive for even longer.

Please note that I am not trying to start a disagreement between the Dark Alley and the Sticknaughts here. I just intend to point out that you are not treating different guilds equally currently, which is hardly compatible with your claim that you are neutral.

(I actually just think you're sore that TUBA gave the DA such a powerful blow)

9 minutes ago, Leyrann said:

You are not in charge in TUBA either.

Additionally, your claim for the Light Alley was that it had been overthrown because it went inactive. The Church of the Stick has been inactive for even longer.

Please note that I am not trying to start a disagreement between the Dark Alley and the Sticknaughts here. I just intend to point out that you are not treating different guilds equally currently, which is hardly compatible with your claim that you are neutral.

(I actually just think you're sore that TUBA gave the DA such a powerful blow)

The Church of The Stick was not part of the Alleyverse.

5 minutes ago, Gancho Libre said:

I made this in full knowledge of the Chruch of the Stick. 

These are the same.

I am not trying to overthrow the Church of the Stick. This is but a branch of the doctrine.

This is a different one. This one is in the Guilds forum. Not SA forum.

7 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

The Church of The Stick was not part of the Alleyverse.

Also ^