9 hours ago, MoHaam said:

ok thanks for clarifying
EDIT: can I not post my character on a place where my opponent can see it because if I do that then my opponent can create a character that has all of the weaknesses of my character. should I just PM it to the moderator

@MoHaam I've already made my character, and I won't change it.

Later today I'll make the thread of our fight so we can battle today or tomorrow.

@Mraize did you offer to moderate this or was that for something else?

Hey guys! I made my character which has been approved by Archer. 

Spoiler

Name: Septimus Ronan

Planet: Scadrial

Appearance: About 6'1", Shoulder length brown hair kept in a bun. Wears a mixture of white and gray, and is usually wearing a white longcoat

Investiture: Has Feruchemical Zinc, Allomantic Zinc (Has knowledge of compounding as well), and has Feruchemical Steel through a spike. Lot's of fabrial gadgets

Weaknesses: The spike leaves him open to (minor) manipulation. Being controlled by another allomancer doesn't really work unless they have Duralumin, but Shardic influence can occur. Is inexperienced with Steel usage.

History: Septimus although born on Scadrial, was raised in Silverlight. He was orphaned at birth, but was recovered by a visiting scholar who took him in. He became an adept scholar, quickly surpassing many due to his Zinc compounding. He has intimate knowledge of every investiture, and how to counter them in a fight, as well as Zinc to react quickly or confuse a target. Generally uses an extremely fast firing fabrial bow he invented. Often uses gadgets such as fabrials to assist his combat. Joined the Ghostbloods and became a skilled assassin, learning how to fight skillfully.

I'm putting it in my Sig too

Just stating this again, please do not include spoilered sections in signatures as this is currently against forum policy, as a workaround for character profiles I'd suggest a hyperlink to the comment where it was first posted.

• 5 weeks later...