1 minute ago, Grey Knight said:

*draws massive sword*

"My name, Rhazien, is Drako He'Stan. You killed my father. Prepare to die."

Ah, you see, after our last duel, Rhazien was only mostly dead. That's a lot different than all the way dead.

49 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Ah, you see, after our last duel, Rhazien was only mostly dead. That's a lot different than all the way dead.

More like if you breathed on me I'd fall unconscious. :P not nearly dead. But why does everyone want to fight me?

@Grey Knight When you see this. My character is tapping gold and bronze. This will set him to 100hp, not allowing him to heal, and keeping him awake. This will be his 3rd duel in a row. I hope you don't mind. Also @Kidpen could you mediate this? You are one right?

2 hours ago, MoHaam said:

when is my duel happening and where should i post my character and how many abilities am i limited to?

The duel will be on a separate thread with this in its title. You can post it here or on the rules of warfare and I'll approve it. Just the more investiture you have the bigger the weakness needs to be. 

1 hour ago, Mraize said:

The duel will be on a separate thread with this in its title. You can post it here or on the rules of warfare and I'll approve it. Just the more investiture you have the bigger the weakness needs to be. 

Will each duel have their own thread, or will it be one big one, only one matchup fighting at a time?

5 minutes ago, ShardBreaker said:

Will each duel have their own thread, or will it be one big one, only one matchup fighting at a time?

every duel has it's own thread :) 

EDIT: Got ninja'd :L 

Edited by Nohadon
oh hey! no one really checks this box after they read the edit so if you do, hi! how are you? thats good, I'm doing ok. wanna play rock paper scissors? No? ok... scared I'll win? no? it's a waste of time? aww...