Who is your favorite villain?

We've talked about our favorite and least characters and favorite relationships. As far as I know this isn't a topic yet. This tread is to talk about our favorite antagonists and why. 

My favorite villain is Sja-anat. I think is would be so cool to bond her. She would be my bond. And I like that she is considering to defect. 

48 minutes ago, Mraize said:

My favorite villain is Sja-anat. I think is would be so cool to bond her. She would be my bond. And I like that she is considering to defect. 

You know, that sounds slightly creepy. (at least, it's not Re-Shephir)

I think my favourite Villain is TLR, but only because Hrathen doesn't count.

1 minute ago, Toaster Retribution said:

Amaram.

NO!!!!!

Anyways, my favorite would be, um, Szeth if he counts, then Nale if he counts, then Paalm if she counts. They all just wanted to do the right thing.

1 minute ago, Toaster Retribution said:

So did Amaram.

I think they all count though. I suppose that with villains, the OP means antagonists. And all of them has been antagonists, and defenitely done villanious things. 

That makes sense. Also, I don't want to turn this whole thread into a thing about Amaram, but I also refuse to let it stop at here. Want to talk about it in a PM?

1 hour ago, Alfa said:

You know, that sounds slightly creepy. (at least, it's not Re-Shephir)

I think my favourite Villain is TLR, but only because Hrathen doesn't count.

She also is my favorite character in SA. Sja-anat is able to change spren. So if bonded I think she would have some awesome transformation powers. I would hope to be able to have light weaving to hide that I am bonded to her... What I really hope is that Mraize bonds with Sja-anat if Shallan does convincer her to help the Ghostbloods!

But if I had to choose a main villain. It would have to be Bluefingers. He is so sneaky. :ph34r:

I’d choose:

-Szeth: He’s badass, he’s crazy, he’s AWESOME.

-Taravangian: He’s just a guy that wants to do the right thing, no matter the cost. Even though I thought what he did at the end of OB was pretty lame, I still love him and the way he thinks.

-TLR: I just love that he was actually a good guy, and also a nice one, from what we saw in his diary. Besides that, he is a BOSS. Who else could destroy the half of someone’s face and snap his neck with one slap, not even a punch, it was a STORMING SLAP. If I could ask Brandon to write one book, it would be a Prequel or Mistborn with Rashek as the main character.

-Yelig-nar: He is just so creepy, much like the other Unmade, but, he is also ridiculously powerful, although that comes with a cost. He gives people the TEN STORMING SURGES AT THE SAME TIME! That immediately turns you into the most powerful, non Shard person in the whole Cosmere. I would definitely do that, even if my soul gets destroyed in the process.

7 minutes ago, Sallin Zeras said:

-TLR: I just love that he was actually a good guy, and also a nice one, from what we saw in his diary. Besides that, he is a BOSS. Who else could destroy the half of someone’s face and snap his neck with one slap, not even a punch, it was a STORMING SLAP. If I could ask Brandon to write one book, it would be a Prequel or Mistborn with Rashek as the main character.

Wait a second, we never get to see a diary of Rashek.

Edited by Kidpen

• Chaos locked this topic