Cosmere Character Tournament

Over in the Sanderson community on Goodreads.com, my friends Michael, Eugenio, and Matias have set up a huge Cosmere Character tournament/bracket. We decided to post the link here to get as many votes as possible. Creating a Challonge.com account is necessary to vote, but is of course completely free and requires nothing other than an email address. Sorry if any character you wanted didn't get included- we've spent a long time debating which characters should be included, but I'm sure some were left out. Round one(Qualifiers) will end Saturday night. The seeds and placements for characters are mostly random, with a few unreasonably dumb ones mixed up. Of course, it's going to be hard to choose, there's no way to avoid that... IMPORTANT: Criteria is NOT based on just their battle prowess, it is based on the character's overall... 'character,' everything about them. Of course, battle prowess gets many awesomeness points, but anyway

Here is the link: https://challonge.com/sandersongoodreads

Edited by PrinceDusty

I am surprised on how people are voting to be honest. Some constructive criticism, try to match the people up a little bit more evenly. Whoever TLR goes up against in the first bracket is going to be wrecked. But overall good job Have an upvote!

6 hours ago, Matias said:

its not an actual fight people, is for your favorite character

I think what they're referring to is that some of these characters don't have as much character development and are being pitted against fan favorites, but others are both fan favorites from different series and it makes it difficult.

The first four battles(the Qualifier rounds) will end in four to six hours, which will open battles with Kaladin, the Lord Ruler, Siri, and Dusk. The first round(Test of Strength)battles will end tomorrow night. Vote quickly!