Shardcast podcast availability

Govir

Is there a way to get Shardcast on any podcast apps? I personally use Downcast for iOS which doesn't list it. However it can use a direct RSS feed if there is one.

I only just now realized I could use the Soundcloud app to get it on my phone, so I'm finally listening to episodes, but it's not ideal.

I just looked on Soundcloud. The RSS feed on the sidebar is definitely pretty small, but probably can't be changed. The link in the description is very visible, but is "hidden" behind a small "See More" button and I didn't think to even really look in the descriptions (especially on Soundcloud).

Would there be away to put at least the RSS feed somewhere on this site? Maybe in the descriptions of the episodes here (which don't seem to be exactly the same as the ones on Soundcloud)?

Anyway, my issue is solved, so that helps a lot. I can now slot these in with the myriad of other podcasts I listen to.

Edited by Govir