How would I go about creating a cosmere lore friendly character for RP?

As a rule, in rpgs I always prefer mage healer types, either elves or humans.  How would I make one of these set in a Cosmere universe?  Focusing specifically on healing magic.

Any help would be nice!

Edgedancers and Truthwatchers have regrowth, which is more or less the only thing for healing other's I believe. Bloodmakers can heal themselves. Any surgebinder can heal themselves. As far as I know that's all there is.

Elantrians can heal, too. Plus, they have the whole “silver skin and luminous white hair” thing going on, which might make them, well, not elves, but maybe more similar to that kind of high-fantasy human-esque race. 

Plus, Surgebinders tend to have huge swords, whereas Elantrians tend to fight with more mage-like blasts of power and fire and whatnot. 

Thinking about it, though, they might be too OP for and RP setting. 

Oh gosh, I can't believe I forgot about the Elantrians.  What is Althena's creation is wrong with me???? I do prefer to be a character that does not have any physical fighting abilities at all, and instead rely on "light/white/holy" magic for self defense, party defense and healing.  Travel and Seeress types skills as well.  What a fool I have been! 

Elantrian it is then.  I still feel stupid for not remembering them despite reading that book 3 times so far.  Live and learn, goddess help me.