Long Game 44: Shadows of Elantris Redux

Herowannabe

I'll join. This is my first one, but I think I understand it. Knowing my typical Mafia luck, I'm sure I'll be a citizen. My character is Amati, who is a farmer. Might role-play more depending on what happens.

11 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

I'll join. This is my first one, but I think I understand it. Knowing my typical Mafia luck, I'm sure I'll be a citizen. My character is Amati, who is a farmer. Might role-play more depending on what happens.

Well... all I'm going to say is that LG12 was a role-madness game, where everybody started with some sort of role or power or something. Would you like to know the probability that this game will be the same...?

Spoiler

tumblr_ohkygoIii91tu6tfso4_r1_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_ohkygoIii91tu6tfso1_540.gif

4 minutes ago, little wilson said:

Yes, I remember your Cultist Princeling very well. :P

ooooooooooooooooh! Somebody better watch their back

tenor.gif?itemid=8100811

55 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Well... all I'm going to say is that LG12 was a role-madness game, where everybody started with some sort of role or power or something. Would you like to know the probability that this game will be the same...?

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ohkygoIii91tu6tfso4_r1_540.gif

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_ohkygoIii91tu6tfso1_540.gif

Sure. And what's the weird boxes?

I'll give it a go. I've never done an online elimination game, but I have played some very complex versions of werewolf, so I will be in for the long haul.

I am Rhomil. I am a merchant on Sel, I do what I can to trade with all kingdoms. I happened to be in the right place at the right time to be invited to this meeting inside the palace. Recently I returned from an area in the North, and came back with various stamps with made from different materials. After selling them all in the market, I came to the meeting to hear Sienalan's announcement.

On 4/5/2018 at 7:43 AM, Kidpen said:

They are probably gif's from starwars that didn't load on your computer.

Just now, Cadmium Compounder said:

I'll give it a go. I've never done an online elimination game, but I have played some very complex versions of werewolf, so I will be in for the long haul.

I am Rhomil. I am a merchant on Sel, I do what I can to trade with all kingdoms. I happened to be in the right place at the right time to be invited to this meeting inside the palace. Recently I returned from an area in the North, and came back with various stamps with made from different materials. After selling them all in the market, I came to the meeting to hear Sienalan's announcement.

Welcome! Always great to see new players :) 

24 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Do you mean like this? They're spoiler tags. Sometimes people put large pictures or long bits of text in them to keep their posts a little neater (like I did), though mostly they're for hiding spoilers. Just click on them to open them up. 

Rogue One Spoilers

Spoiler

Everybody dies

Or do you mean the animated gifs I put inside them? There were 3 gifs: 2 of K-2S0 inside the spoiler tags and 1 of Captain Picard outside. 

19 minutes ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

Sweet, welcome aboard!

5 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

Do you mean like this? They're spoiler tags. Sometimes people put large pictures or long bits of text in them to keep their posts a little neater (like I did), though mostly they're for hiding spoilers. Just click on them to open them up. 

Rogue One Spoilers

Reveal hidden contents

Everybody dies

Or do you mean the animated gifs I put inside them? There were 3 gifs: 2 of K-2S0 inside the spoiler tags and 1 of Captain Picard outside. 

Sweet, welcome aboard!

The gifs. I guess they didn't load.

Well, I think it's time for the once-king of Arelon to return to his country. It's been a long time, and he still hasn't gotten Adonalsium put back together again.

But regardless, this is Sheon Idris, signing up. 

On 4/5/2018 at 4:18 PM, Seonid said:

Well, I think it's time for the once-king of Arelon to return to his country. It's been a long time, and he still hasn't gotten Adonalsium put back together again.

But regardless, this is Sheon Idris, signing up. 

The way you phrased that sounds less like you’re signing up to play and more like you’re trying to get your band back together for a reunion tour. :lol:

[announcer guy voice] 

Sheon Idris and the Adonalsiums are back together at last! See them live at the King’s Palace this Monday at 7pm. Hurry, tickets are sure to sell out fast!”

[/announcer guy voice]

On 4/5/2018 at 1:08 PM, Arraenae said:

I'd like to sign up for the spec doc :)

Same question I posed to Jondesu: any chance I could persuade you to possibly be a pinch hitter instead of a spectator? :)

On 4/5/2018 at 4:15 PM, Sahin the Just said:

When on April 6th will this begin?

There’s a countdown timer in the first post of the thread that also has the start time posted in a variety of time zones. 

Edited by Herowannabe

7 hours ago, Bort said:

Hello, Mummy. Are you going to try to kill me again?

Ya know, that still grates after all this time. And I still want to hurl something at your head when you say it. How'd you like your time out, by the way? It was rather....permanent.

1 hour ago, Kasimir said:

I'd like to request a spec doc link if possible :ph34r: Just because I can't commit my time doesn't mean I don't wanna watch my ex-Lover in action. 

D'aw. Thanks, Kas. It's a shame we can't try that relationship again. Maybe we could actually make it work this time.

Man, this looks very complicated, but I think I could get into it. I'll sign up as Angrin Nalti Gu Uda Sandrius, or ANGUS for short. They are a short portly man with spectacles and a penchant for charity. He makes his money by selling state secrets to the highest bidder, but he is publicly known for owning a research institute.

Edited by Kynedath

10 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

Same question I posed to Jondesu: any chance I could persuade you to possibly be a pinch hitter instead of a spectator? :)

There’s a countdown timer in the first post of the thread that also has the start time posted in a variety of time zones. 

Sorry, I can't. I don't know what my internet access will be like from April 14 to April 21, and I'd be rather useless as a pinchhitter if you had to get someone else to replace me :P

23 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Sorry, I can't. I don't know what my internet access will be like from April 14 to April 21, and I'd be rather useless as a pinchhitter if you had to get someone else to replace me :P

unless you stepped in after the 21st... just saying. ;)

1 hour ago, little wilson said:

Ya know, that still grates after all this time. And I still want to hurl something at your head when you say it. How'd you like your time out, by the way? It was rather....permanent.

Why do you think I did it? :P

Are you referring to my time in Elantris in the last Shadows game? If I'm being honest, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The exploration factor really added something to the game. Plus, I got to kill that annoying Priest and had my triumphant, final return just in time to die.

If you mean my time away from SE, then I kinda wish I had stayed. It's a fun game, even when you have no idea what the storms is going on.

11 minutes ago, Bort said:

Why do you think I did it? :P

Are you referring to my time in Elantris in the last Shadows game? If I'm being honest, I thoroughly enjoyed it. The exploration factor really added something to the game. Plus, I got to kill that annoying Priest and had my triumphant, final return just in time to die.

If you mean my time away from SE, then I kinda wish I had stayed. It's a fun game, even when you have no idea what the storms is going on.

Actually, I meant this. :P But yes, I wish you'd stayed too.