Metallurgy and Investiture (Huge Shard Sale, 70% off all types)

old man moomba

4 minutes ago, Dwig Jigdens said:

Dwig nodded at the spike "my good sir, I can get as many Dawnshards as you need. As for you, Soul what you want the Aviar to do depends of the species of said bird. I need to know what you want the Aviar to do before I can get it for you" Dwig looked over to the remains of Gancho. "Ahh long live the sand, Gancho. Long love the sand"

"I think Soul is just browsing. He wants to know what options he has."

Dwig nodded at the man. "I haveall sorts of Aviar, would you want one for seeing the future. How about enhancing your Investiture.  Or maybe one that allows you to be safe from the Surges of others. I have all those and more, just say what you need and I can hook you up"

10 hours ago, Kidpen said:

"I think Soul is just browsing. He wants to know what options he has."

Thanks Kidpen. Sorry I wasn’t making myself clear Dwig

“Do you have one that dampens Insvesture in the area?”

Septimus entered the store, and looked around at the selections of investiture. All types of spikes, metals, Stormlight, and more. He frowned as he looked towards the pitiful fabrial section of the store, containing only the most basic Rosharan fabrials. Septimus approached the manager. " A nice store. Lacking in some departments. Maybe we could have a partnership? I'll have to ask my associates, but we could provide much more, err, complicated fabrials."

Dwig nodded to Soul. "I can deliver it to you, if you pay half the cost up front" Dwig looked over to the man who had just entered his shop "If you want to discuss a partnership, I need to see your fabrials then. Bring them to any branch and I can be there in three days."

1 hour ago, PrinceDusty said:

Dusty expertly avoids the six spikes Mac threw, but was busy glaring at Mac directly after while Dwig shot him. Dusty curls up on the floor in pain, and doesn't notice the gold metalmind. "I just wanted to protect you all..."

Rashan walks over and steals the Kabuki mask. He resumes talking with Dwig.

"Soooooo, how much would some unkeyed steelminds cost?"

"Rashan, you monster!" Dusty whimpers. "Give. It. BACK!" Thankfully, trying to shield himself from Rashan allowed Dusty to notice the unkeyed gold coppermind. He scoots over to it and grabs it, but, unfortunately, has no idea what to do with it- he may be a Siah Aimian and a first-rate Trapper, but he's never really cared to visit Scadrial. To Dusty, it's just some money that he can use to pay someone to heal him.

18 minutes ago, PrinceDusty said:

"Rashan, you monster!" Dusty whimpers. "Give. It. BACK!" Thankfully, trying to shield himself from Rashan allowed Dusty to notice the unkeyed gold coppermind. He scoots over to it and grabs it, but, unfortunately, has no idea what to do with it- he may be a Siah Aimian and a first-rate Trapper, but he's never really cared to visit Scadrial. To Dusty, it's just some money that he can use to pay someone to heal him.

Rashan hands Dusty the goldmind and shows him how to use it. Metalminds were something he did understand. He has a steelmind himself. Speaking of his speed...

Rashan taps speed and takes the Kabuki mask, then promptly puts it on. "And this will be my payment for saving your life."

• 1 month later...