Metallurgy and Investiture (Huge Shard Sale, 70% off all types)

old man moomba

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Gancho leaned over the counter, bar-style waggling his schmazzilly-decorated eyebrows.

"Do you have my prescription?" he asked. "I put in a reservation for cough drops, and boy-o, do I need a LOT."

He promptly moved his head away from the counter and threw up on the floor.

Dwig scowled at Gancho "I don't have any cough drops. And stop throwing up on my floor." Dwig looked over to the shelves of things "So what do you want. Stormlight to heal? Breaths? Metals, Shards, Aviar, Lifeless?" Dwig waved around "Name any type Investiture and I can get it to you in three to eight weeks, anywhere in the Cosmere."

"Yes, and more. Now, what do you need? Just tell me or look around. If you need a custom order, please write it down and give it to me and I can fulfill it. If you want delivery on another Shardworld within three to eight weeks, tell me when you place your order. You can also pick up your orders on other Shardworlds by coming to the Metallurgy and Investiture branch on that planet."

"No, you cannot have Odium or Ruin. I apologize, you must misread the sign. It says Shards as in Shardblades." Dwig looks over to Gancho. "sure Piclo, I'll get them right now" Dwig walks into the stockroom and comes back with a cart piled with sandbags. "Five bags of Invested sand. That will be fifteen crysts please" Dwig scowled at Soul. "I am asking, what do you need to do with your bird? I will need to know that before I can help you."

Edited by Dwig Jigdens

Gancho ran back in, squealing. He approached the bar and slammed a stick into the wood. 

"Listen here, brother!" Gancho screamed, spit flying from his mouth. "THIS BAG HAS A LEAK IN IT!!!!! ITS SPILLING SAND ALL OVER THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!"

He held it up, a small hole showing at the bottom. "THIS. WILL. NOT. BE.

TOLERATED!!!!!!!!!!"

Gancho blew up.

Dwig nodded at the spike "my good sir, I can get as many Dawnshards as you need. As for you, Soul what you want the Aviar to do depends of the species of said bird. I need to know what you want the Aviar to do before I can get it for you" Dwig looked over to the remains of Gancho. "Ahh long live the sand, Gancho. Long love the sand"

Edited by Dwig Jigdens