Rewriters

InvertShard

There are people out there in the Cosmere. They do not belong. They come onto a world like a comet, then they bind their Spiritual aspect to the world they landed on, whether it be Scadrial, Roshar, Taldain, Sel, or any other. After theirs and the planet's Spirits are one their timeline is rewritten so that they will have always been there and no one would know that they don't belong. They have Investiture from that planet and can use it the same way the people of that planet can. So, if you see someone with a diamond that glows with an otherworldly light but seems dark and opaque at the same time, even if you feel like you have known this person for a long time, run. For I don't know who they are or what their intentions are but I know that some of them do not mean well for the Cosmere. I know that what is to come is worse than Ruin, worse even than Odium. I fear for everyone young and old, weak and strong, good and evil. If these... "Rewriters"... get what they want it will mean the end of all that we know.