I can't believe this!

CadCom

1 minute ago, Cadmium Compounder said:

What in the cosmere have I started. I think you may all need to have a counselling session. Are there any mediating clans on this shard?

No, although we could use one as impartial referees for duels... 

Edit: it misread that as mediating. But a place to stretch my sword arm wouldn't hurt either. 

Edited by Archer

*Watches Archer walk away his lifeless monkey, Frank. He lashes himself to the sky for a better view. As he does so he yells* Explode! *The monkey releases his unkeyed brass metalmind that has 100000 hours of stored heat in a single moment. The heat incinerates the entire town.* That should take care of Archer. *Sahin says, wiping sweat from his brow*

This is about 11 years of storage.

2 minutes ago, Archer said:

Agreed. Thank you @Cadmium Compounder for being an excellent host. I look forward to seeing you around the Shard! 

I second that, sorry for derailing your intro thread. 

@Sahin the Just I actually did mean an atrium spike. They are still in R&D In The DA, but their potential is amazing. 

Sadly I can’t explain the science behind it on this because the amount of typos I would make, being on a phone, would make the passage unreadable.

Also, by D&D I meant Devotion & Dominion. Sorry for not making that clear. 

On 29.03.2018 at 11:51 PM, Cadmium Compounder said:

Please catch me up on anything that I need to know. I'll be holding my breath ;)

Well,  do you know what WoBs are?  Have you visited Arcanum? There's a lot to learn there:)