I can't believe this!

CadCom

Who knew this place existed!! I've been a cosmere fan for quite a while, and I only found this place like last week. Now I've decided to join.

Please catch me up on anything that I need to know. I'll be holding my breath ;)

Welcome!

Have you also checked out www.brandonsanderson.com?

It has some cool stuff like a blog (the annual "State of the Sanderson" posts are particularly great), some short stories, deleted scenes and annotations (like...soo many you'll be sick of them), and you can sign up for his email newsletter!

Edited by Snorkel

1 minute ago, Sahin the Just said:

The only people who are 110% safe are people who join our ranks. Everyone is a potential target. 

Note: Yes I meant 110%

Although judging by their how clumsy their assassaination attempts are recently, you've nothing to worry about. I mean, at least have the decency to finish the job @Tineye Navigator... 

33 minutes ago, Archer said:

Although judging by their how clumsy their assassaination attempts are recently, you've nothing to worry about.

Says the person who decided that the only reason why they shouldn’t be dead after they ate cyanide poisoned cookies was: I didn’t want to die. 

7 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Says the person who decided that the only reason why they shouldn’t be dead after they ate cyanide poisoned cookies was: I didn’t want to die. 

Strictly speaking its ambiguous why the cookie killed me. @Sahin the Just never said it was poison. I take the view that it killed me in a manner healable by bloodsealing. After a quick stamping, my health was restored. 

8 minutes ago, Sahin the Just said:

Well, the symptoms you experience we spot on to what happened in the Cafe'. There was a distinguishable taste to it as well. Don't you do your research?

I assumed you were just a terrible baker. It makes sense when you think about it, why would an assassain know how to bake? The taste was probably from you burning them or something. The real killer was the shards of glass sprinkled in the dough. I didn't stand a chance against that. 

6 minutes ago, Tineye Navigator said:

@Archer I must publicly apologize for targeting you. I was acting without orders in a desperate attempt to prove myself. Therefore, I must publicly apologize. How can I make it up to you?

I forgive you. We're cool. *semi-awkward virtual fist bump*

25 minutes ago, Archer said:

I assumed you were just a terrible baker. It makes sense when you think about it, why would an assassain know how to bake? The taste was probably from you burning them or something. The real killer was the shards of glass sprinkled in the dough. I didn't stand a chance against that. 

But... blood sealing isn’t confirmed to be able to revive the dead.

If we are making up parts of magic systems, then I say that because I have access to an atrium spike that allows me to become a dragon from yolen, I use that power to travel back in time and stop the shattering of D&D so that bloodsealing doesn’t exist.