Completely Honest and Non-Cult Liebrary

Kidpen

Hi! If you've arrived at this thread, it means you are a fellow defiler of the so-called "Alcatraz Smedry", who spreads lies about the sweet and kind profession that is the liebrarian. They claim that we have kept information from the rest of the world, but how could that be true? The concept of sand being valuable is ridiculous, as is this so called "talent" they all have. We wish for it to be known that we have no malicious intent towards any of the Mundanian people of the world! I hope that any others who see the lies in this boy's tales come and join us! We accept any who support our cause, not just liebrarians.

That being said, we also do lots of other stuff. No obligations if you join. You can literally do whatever the heck you want. Betraying us? Fine by me. If you need something done, feel free to contact someone here. I, at least, will do literally anything.

Member List:

Spoiler

Kidpen (Most Holy Leader)

The Forgetful Archivist

Gancho Libre

Blazenella

MetaTerminal

Furamirionind 

Xinoehp512

If you are interested in joining, you may find it prudent to only join via PM. You may also join in thread if you wish though. It's your choice.

Edited by Kidpen

Just now, Archer said:

What? You dare speak ill of the the great Alcatraz Smedry? I have half a mind to chuck a teddy bear in your mailbox. A pink one. 

Lo, and let it be known that the Sharder known as "Archer" shall henceforth and forevermore be known as a conspirator of the enemy, Alcatraz Smedry, and shall not receive the amazing benefits of membership* reaped by joining. Also, teddy bear's are great, so please feel free. Any who claim otherwise are probably conspirators.

*Soon to be created

6 minutes ago, Archer said:

Cantaloupe, fluttering paper makes a duck.

5abc3053c9c1a_81QrUX5IvL._SL1500_.thumb.jpg.fcfeaf857de457b7d8231a910344ed03.jpg

Although we thank the offering of a teddy bear as recompense, we must ask you to refrain from quoting the words of the unholy books in any and all posts. If you do not follow the rules of the cult guild we will unleash the full force of the liebrarians upon you.

3 minutes ago, Archer said:

Oh sorry, did I just break the rules? 

Reveal hidden contents

Like that fine fellow Alcatraz would? BECAUSE HE'S SO AWESOME?

You have just released forces beyond your power.

Beware.

I am so glad to see someone who hates Alcatraz too! Why can't he number his chapters sequentially and what is the deal with persecuting the librarians. As a believer of Hobbs' social contract theory, I think the librarians have been right the whole time.  Disclaimer: I don't believe any of what I just said, I love Alcatraz! I am infiltrating the library!

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

17 minutes ago, The Forgetful Archivist said:

I am so glad to see someone who hates Alcatraz too! Why can't he number his chapters sequentially and what is the deal with persecuting the librarians. As a believer of Hobbs' social contract theory, I think the librarians have been right the whole time.  Disclaimer: I don't believe any of what I just said, I love Alcatraz! I am infiltrating the library!

Yes. It is important to mention that

1. It is actually a "liebrary" because I simply believe that that sounds better.
  2. The liebrarians have not been "right" the whole time, because we have nothing to hide. Everything The Hated One says is a lie. The world is exactly as it seems to be.
  3. Alcatraz is "The Hated One", as only the most holy can speak his name, devilish as it is.

That being said, would you like to join

Ah I see I am Witless is another enemy of the Liebrary. Know that we have certain connections that allow us to strike against our enemy. Since I am a Liebrarian, I cannot be a fish stick, because of the laws of physics.

Edited by Kidpen

But @Kidpen, why have you allowed him to join? He is the worst of people and archivist who can't archive stuff right because he forgets it! Think of the chaos he would bring to the neat, orderly, beautiful shelves of your library. It is a disgrace to let the heathen join the cult  guild! (I'm not a part of it myself, just thought you'd want to rethink your decision) .

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Holy @Kidpen, I am but a simple man who bears overwhelming contempt towards The Hated One and his deceit. Liebrarians serve a very important societal function that does not deserve to be slandered. I would be honored to become a part of your crusade to rid the world of The Hated One's lies. I have great skill and practice silencing the deceitful and Hated through my affiliation with the Ghostbloods as you can see in my signature. Allow me to assist you in your quest.

4 minutes ago, Blazenella said:

Hello Holy @Kidpen, I am but a simple man who bears overwhelming contempt towards The Hated One and his deceit. Liebrarians serve a very important societal function that does not deserve to be slandered. I would be honored to become a part of your crusade to rid the world of The Hated One's lies. I have great skill and practice silencing the deceitful and Hated through my affiliation with the Ghostbloods as you can see in my signature. Allow me to assist you in your quest.

I thank you. I can see you have a true passion for the cause of the Liebrarians.