The Duel Of Ages

As he emerges from thin air, Lopen finishes his cookie. “Aon Tia is lovely this time of year. The instantaneous travel by no scenery is always a pleasure.” The Selian landscape had always intrigued Lopen, the lack of rock buds in favour of these green and red plants fascinating him, but sadly it had to go. He started rapidly carving out Aon Ehe on the fabric of reality, modifying it in ways that Elantrians would only be able to in a few thousand years, making sure that all that was left was a flat field. But that didn’t happen. To his surprise, the roses were untouched, and the faint bronze pulses that he thought he was imagining grew stronger. He had never felt such a strange pulse. It vaguely reminded him of Soothing, but so much more powerful. Even after he flared copper he could still feel their effect, their power being second only to that of a shard. And in the middle there rose an obsidian spike, a dark tower, reaching into eternity. “Rusts, forgot that Sel contained End-world. Guess we’ll have to be careful not to wipe out all universes.” He started remembering how before he was brought to Roshar, he had died. He was a happy man in his past life, dying while fighting with his friend against the onslaught of the army of the minion of the Crimson King. He went by Cuthbert back then. He remembered how after the battle a man who looked eerily like Wit told him that he had a role to play in another body, a role in the game played between parts of a god. And then he died, and was reborn without memories of his past, which he only regained now. He picked up a long revolver with sandalwood grips, as well as its pair. A tear trickled down his face, and he removed all but five of his abilities. He now had Aon Dor, was of the Tenth Heightening, and had the Surge of Gravitation (and with it the healing of a Surgebinder). And since @Nohadon was running late he started carving some Aons on his special bullets, which he then put inside a special aluminium casing. 

Suddenly a large silver gateway appeared, with hundreds of lifeless carrying supplies, building, materials and furniture. Mac walked through in his characteristic suit and tie, carrying a bottle of cream soda. 

"Come on fellas! Get to work! the guests are almost here." The lifeless start setting up the materials in the design with Mac clearing a place for them to go with Aons and the one power. Once two pieces were in the right places, he bound them together. After about an hour, it was done.

The final product appeared to be a luxury viewing pavilion. There was a 20 foot by 20 foot floor area made of white marble with a gated are around it and a open air pavilion covering it all. There was a hot tub in one corner, a and seats all around the edge, except where the gate to get in was where a glass coffee table sat. There appeared to be a stairway going down to a  basement, and a Bar where cookies and non-alcoholic drinks were being served. Everything was made of white marble and had gold and silver trimming.  

Looking at the final project, Mac bounced up and down with excitement. Exclaiming "I haven't had this much fun since I was watching the Colosseum! Just in time too!" Suddenly, 30 more portals appeared on the battle ground and 30 gilded palanquins borne by lifeless moved out of them. About 5 attendants walked out of Mac's original portal. Mac went from palanquin to palanquin, greeting the people who came out and taking them to the pavilion. Once everyone was on, the lifeless went away through another portal and the attendants got the pavilion ready. One of them went down the steps saying he was going to start the anti gravity drive. He came back and gave Mac a controller. He hit the button and suddenly the entire thing rose into the air, the pavilion rested on a sky island (below). Mac shot lopen a thumbs up as his part island rose into the sky. "DON'T WORRY ABOUT HITTING MY ISLAND," He yelled, "I HAVE ENOUGH SHIELDS TO STOP A SHARD!!!! YOU GOT THIS LOPEN!!"

Edited by MacThorstenson

"My guests will be fine, probably. so long as they don't leave the flying island." He shoots a look at them, and they start shaking their heads. "The Alleyverse can storm its self! Here are the packages you wanted." 2 boxes attached to parachutes fell off of the island landing near lopen. "Don't worry, we will have fun, and won't bother the fight. Everything on my island was brought from out of world, that's why I was able to build with it. That wouldn't have happened had I used materials from this world,"

“Cool. But if any of your guests try to get close they die. I’ve wanted to try out a few new modifiers to Aon Sheo that I haven’t had the opportunity to try out yet due to all of my lerasium rats perfecting steel pushing and iron pulling."

Edited by LopenTheTwoArmedHerdazian

The field of combat darkens and a swirling mass of shadow begins to form, with a woosh a figure steps out as the shadowy mass disperses and the field renters to its normal lighting. Dropping a coin the figure rose into the sky towards the large floating island as he approached he hollered " HOWS IT HANGING MAC, MIND IF I JOIN YOU? I BROUGHT POPCORN"

Edited by The Forgetful Archivist

“OF COURSE!! GIVE ME A MOMENT TO TURN OFF THE SHIELDS!!” Mac orders a man down the stairs to shut the shields off. “THE SHIELDS ARE OFF FOR A FEW MOMENTS,” As soon as the forgetful archivist is aboard, he turns them back on, “ANYONE IS WELCOME ON THE PARTY ISLAND, LIGHT OR DARK OR MEDIOCRITY LIT ALLEY MEMBERS. THERE WILL BE NO FIGHTING.” He hollers around the battlefield. 

“Mac, I’m going to try something to break your Aon Eio shields. Don’t worry, not gonna harm your guests." As a look of concentration washed over him he carved out the modifiers he had been practicing for months with his special Aon. No one could recreate this, as the lab experiment that led him to discover this flaw of Aon Edo had never been recreated. And lo and behold, the shields fell. "Might want to put up some stronger defences Mac."

“HA, try to hit me again, I dare you.” Not waiting for him to try, Mac summons a storm using the one power and hits his little island with lighting, he draws aons in the air to cause pillars of light and fire the size of football stadiums to shoot down to earth, striking his island. It remained standing, undamaged. “If you want to try, go ahead, but I think I proved my point. Did you honestly think I would rely on one type of shield? HAHAHA!!!” Mac let out a slightly insane and externally scornful laugh. “But your attempt to one up me did have some effect. I won’t be using that shield any more as you now know a way to break it.”

Edited by MacThorstenson

"Oops, sorry, forgot about the heat wards." Looking guiltily at his companions singed eyebrows, he began to mutter and wave his arms, he then began to draw long strings of aons. After a few moments he looked up, and said "Sorry again, none of you should have been hurt. Here take a few emergency gold medallions." He passes out gold medallions filled with healing.