halp, my hidden content is somehow changed to spoilers??

SallyA

I had some seemingly, (possibly distantly) related content from archeology listed under my hidden content, in an attempt to provide support for the depth and breadth of the Cosmere conceptualization. Which is fantastic!

However, it seems that some one who can hack things, has a very narrow definition of fantasy and would like there to be no such thing --- as a possible real correlation to Cosmere concepts . . ???? .....

I do not know how to put this back to how it was, and now, with Noscript on the browser, I may have to read up on disabling my add on, simply to use the forum.

Any assistance appreciated, thank you.
Sally

21 minutes ago, Pagerunner said:

Are you looking for this content?

Actually, no, it is the USED TO BE:  Hidden content on the bottom of my posts.

Which now says spoiler . . But then I just uninstalled this browser, and it's working . . "Uninstalled?" . . . So maybe it was my double deckerized browser?

I'll check

I beg to differ . . EARTH is refered to as a dark world all the way back in Sumerian times . . . One tablet is the record of the questions of a lesser god who has received a boon of a child of great potential, and is conflicted about where (which planet) he should send Ulikumi for his life lessons.  He chooses Earth, the dark planet.  This is all before the nation of the Vikings is even a spark of an idea in another god's eye!

(The Vikings, I believe were the planetary light bringers of Ancient Times, with their long boats and navigation skills!)

That is why there is a link to the Senmut Tomb ceiling . . . Look closely at the assembled gods on the ground ... Right is Earth, left is unknown to me (possibly understood by those who understand the visual references to those gods.).

Tuaret and Sobek stand at the front, hippo and crocodile (FYI the crocodile transcends ages of destruction, their immune systems are something else!).  Note the symbology.  That is what says that even in the far later days of Egypt, Earth was not the same, it had exclusions.  It was not an illuminated world, and it was a young world.

I will attach the image of a sacred site in Peru called The Cathedral, a site high on a cliff with worked stones in evidence. The major players here for the mortals are the serpent, the whale (on Nazca), the hippo, Tuaret, and the crocodile, Sobek.  These are the keepers of Earthly mortals, on a planet where the gods might manage to walk in anonymity. imvho, of course . . . I am but a novice, swimming in the knowledge of the ages, it is heady, and mildly intoxicating!

The image is proving difficult to locate .... but it shows the serpent, the hippo, the croc behind her and the spout of the whale over all 3 . . . It's in Peru.

I will see if it was stuck on a usb . . .

8 hours ago, ElephantEarwax said:

Your sig, Earth is a dark world because the Dark Alley is taking over,

Still cannot get the @ business to function, but here are some other historically relevant items, not nearly so old as the Singers! . . . But they don't belong easily in the Cosmere, and yet I think they offer great insight.

The first is a representation of Chackra as offered by the Illuminati, or one member thereof.

If the radiating circles in the Senmut Tomb ceiling were names of acomplished gods, or kings//heros of planets of humans, then it might be daying, these are the ones depicted below . . Maybe?

The next 2 concern the Galaxy, then 2 on asterisms,  as I know the Cosmere group are working that angle, and the last is the Magus or Magician of Chauvin de Huantar, a cult which was entirely underground!  He has 6 or 7 fingers, too.  If anyone else really groaked the Cosmere it might be this fellow!

chakras-small.jpg.80b110686290e2771bf98979678bc7a8.jpgFB_IMG_1522106015904-picsay.jpg.ca0fb7f2ddfbc6c919615a06f7a22871.jpgFB_IMG_1509984709166-picsay.jpg.892a5a4913da0028073cb244b7aefe7d.jpgScreenshot_2016-02-02-18-35-32-picsay.thumb.jpg.be02303dc27453d17a31cb03170bfae8.jpgJPEG_1502586453837_44828552.thumb.jpg.f72ded48918b1e9c30c74922636f5c9c.jpgRaimondi-magus.jpg.76803bcd32025ba4294f941437f46096.jpg

Hello, 

Please do not post discussion in Tech Support. Make a topic in another place, or PM each other. And please do not double post.

I am still not sure what you mean, SallyA. Some of your posts were hidden due to them having OB spoilers outside the relevant spoiler board. I see no reason why add-ons would make any difference.