Everything Brandon has Written Implodes (EBWI)

AonEne

Name: Elkanah 

Natonality: Rosharan, singer

Other stuff: Gilgal @BitBitio and Syntyche @syntyche are his siblings, along with another TBD brother. Wears nimbleform

Hair Color:black

Eye Color: dark brown

Height: 5' 7"

Distinguishing Features: Red and white skin.

Personality: very emotional, but also flexible. Smart but doesnt always show it

Fighting: likes bows or knives. Has a Shardblade that is in the shape of a knife because of reasons.

Cosmere Awareness: knows only of shadesmar.

New Character.

Name: Fifth of the Night

Home Planet: First of The Sun

Skills: Lock-picking, Thievery, knife fighting, hand to hand combat, forestry, survival.

Weapons: Small sword, obsidian knives, Aviar, Tamaskan bred to fight.

Weakness: Very protective of his animals, will sacrifice himself for them.

Backstory: Night was born on First of the Sun long before the events in the book, before Mistborn Era 1. He has a death showing Aviar and eventually traveled to Scadrial where he became a infamous crime lord, known for escaping seemingly certain death. Trained his animals to fight with him, although he is very protective and learned to see their deaths through the Aviar to try to protect them.

For reference a Tamaskan is a dog that looks like this. The other picture is the type of sword Night has.

580a328d059c8a46792f5df1aacc5492.jpg

6338_79a7fb09-9dad-48a9-a358-5cd7d506e0bc_large.jpg

I've got one. 

Name: Arna

Dysian Amian

Height: Varies

Body type: Squirmy

No family

Knows about the region near Roshar, is aware of other areas, not much knowlege about them.

Currently in the Shattered Plains.

Edited by ElephantEarwax

Here is my character. Sorry this has taken so long, AonEne, I just accidentally deleted my character twice. <_<

Name: Thalendwyn

Species: Human

Appearance: Dappled green and brown eyes, deep black curly hair, pale skin, open wounds in heart, ribs, and forearm, where she was spiked.

Powers: Used to be a Pewter compounder. Now, she is completely powerless.

Family: Only child of a Terris mother and poor father, lived in the Village. Now assumed dead.

Backstory: Kidnapped by an Epic named Forever Iris, who has two powers but no Prime invincibility. Those powers are: any injuries a person has no longer affect the person when she touches them, but they also do not heal; she can melt the eyeballs of any person she can see, voluntarily.

Iris spiked out Thalendwyn’s double Pewter, spiking herself with them, in an attempt to gain something similar to a prime invincibility. She accidentally touched Thalendwyn with her wrist, despite wearing gloves, causing her to survive the spiking. Iris sold Thalendwyn into slavery in the roughs, but she escaped, and is now in the Roughs of Scadrial.

If that’s a little dark, I can change it.

It's fine, if very sad. If you WANT to change it, then that's fine too. I do have to warn you that if it gets gory at all I may explode on all of your souls.

And I hate deleting stuff on accident. Added you! :)

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2018 at 7:00 AM, ElephantEarwax said:

Name: Arna

Dysian Amian

Height: Varies

Body type: Squirmy

No family

Knows about the region near Roshar, is aware of other areas, not much knowlege about them.

Currently in the Shattered Plains.

Hey, another Aimian!

My character:

Spoiler

Name: Jaco

Powers: Division and Abrasion Surges (Dustbringer of the 2nd Ideal)

Species: Aimian

Race: Siah

Height: 6'6"

Issue: Borderline Personalty Disorder

Hair: None

Eyes: Dark blue

I'm going to join. I'll post a character later on, I need a bit more time to think.

Edit: are kandra characters allowed? Their shapeshifting isn't too much different to a Dysian Aimian's.

Edited by Caesura

Yes, kandra are allowed.

Sorry, Podman, but I'm gonna say that counts under magic.

@JacobClaessen, I'll add you! Welcome!

Wow, I never thought this might get to the point where we had a lot of people - or at least a decent RPing amount. I might have to say no more people for a while after you three...how many people sounds like a good number?

Can I join? I know that it is a bit late.

Name: Rose

Species: Human

Appearance: Indeterminate eye color, slightly tan skin, brown hair of average cut, 5'6, little bit of acne

Powers: None. Never had any in the first place.

Backstory: Rose lives a normal life and was getting ready to move on to college. One night she was reading a Brandon Sanderson book when she was suddenly sucked in. Literally. She has read every book that he has ever written, and knows the magic systems, but she herself has no powers except her natural talents.

Talents: Cooking, basic outdoor survival, hunting, shooting, and basic self-defense. Running, hiking, and shooting were some of her favorite activities before all of this started. Because she isn't from a Sanderson World she is immune to the effects of all Investiture-based actions, Smedry talents, etc. This means that she can't be hurt by Shardblades (doesn't go through her skin, though it will go through her clothes and possesions) can't be influenced by allomancy, can't use an unkeyed metalmind, can't be hurt by hemalurgy (see shardblades) and can't see spren. There's other stuff, but you get the drift.

Edited by I am Witless

On 3/26/2018 at 8:19 PM, Tesh said:

{This has potential. I'd like to join. (And 15 in Rosharian years is 16 in Earth years. To figure it out, if you have the Rosharian age, there is an extra year for every ten. Kaladin, who is 20, would be 22 in Earth years. Shallan, who is 17, would be 18. Jasnah, who is 36(?), would be 39). Talen will be a resident of Nalhalla. (I've only read the first three Alcatraz books, so no spoilers, please)!}

I'll actually join now. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2018 at 5:09 PM, Tesh said:

I'll actually join now. 

Character?

5ith, you're okay to join, but from what I've seen most roleplays as a rule prefer to have OCs, and EBWI is one of them. Please create your own character.

5 hours ago, AonEne said:

Character?

All i said earlier was

On 3/26/2018 at 8:19 PM, Tesh said:

Talen will be a resident of Nalhalla.

She is sixteen, and a worldhopper. (Or should i say, bookhopper). But she doesn't know what she can do, until some other people find her.

And she really likes books.

And swords.

And is really good at using both as weapons.

:D

Edited by Tesh