[OB] The Grand List of Characters related Questions

maxal

On 3/16/2018 at 10:40 PM, LerasiumMistborn said:

Dalinar had two non-Stormfather visions.One at the end of WoR, in which he fees light and warmth for the first time.And second with Nohadon in Oathbringer.I'm curious if they are related?(or they come from different sources)

+

Will we ever find out how Navani and Dalinar met each other? WoK says that they were friends even before Navani met Gavilar. I was sure it will be covered in flashbacks but...no.In the future books maybe?It would be nice to see actual scene.

Good questions. I added the second one under romance.

23 hours ago, Toaster Retribution said:

-Will we learn more about the relationship between Jasnah and Amaram?

-Will Axies play a part in the main narrative?

-Does Mraize and Adolin read the same fashion magazines?

LOL about Mraize and Adolin. I put it into the related sections.

1 hour ago, Isilel said:

Great questions. I added them, but I think I will need to start sorting them more because we now have a lot of questions. I also need to find a way to get more people to read the list. I'll talk with the mods to see which way would be best.

I put them up under random characters, but I will revise the sorting later. I think some belongs under unfinished story arcs.

All those questions made me add another one for myself: "Which hand hold the needle when Adolin sews? The right or the left?". The question is obviously an attempt to figure out if Adolin is perhaps a suppressed lefty.

Love the idea of this topic. And it would be a good place to update if we actually get answers to some of these.

For now I just have a few spren related questions:

- Why does Syl push Kaladin towards Shallan so persistently in OB?

- Our understanding is that Honorspren and Cryptics don’t typically get along. Why do Syl and Pattern seem to break this mold and get along well?

- If you had to describe each of the major spren-human relationships by the end of OB in one word, how would you do it?

• Chaos locked this topic