Lord Meeker

Welcome to the Ghostbloods. We are a league of specialized assassins for hire. If you would like to hire a member refer to the first spoiler. If you would like to join please see the second spoiler.

Hire an assassin or other services

Spoiler

If you want to hire a member(s), Pm me with your target, and that member will be assigned to take care of your problem if the council feels that they can accomplish the task.

Join the Ghostbloods

Spoiler

If you want to join the Ghostbloods you will need to swear the Oath below.

The Oath of Loyalty.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Name Signed

Ghostblood Ranks

Spoiler

Probationary Ranks

Recruit

Initiate

Apprentice

Disciple

Ranks upon receiving your tattoo

Assassin- Private

Assassin- Lieutenant

Assassin- Investiture Technician

Assassin- Sergeant

Assassin- Squad Leader

Elite Assassin

Master Assassin

Dread Assassin

Dread Lord

Special Ranks

Assassin in White (Only one can hold this rank and is awarded to the person who kills the most people with high reputation.)

Council Bodyguard

Dignitary

Ghostblood Legend

Council Members

Quartermaster

Overseer (Recruiters)

Overlord

Connoisseur 

Righthand (@The Forgetful Archivist is the only one who can hold this title at this time.)

Ghostblood Head (@Ryker Sinclair is the only one who can hold this title at this time.) 

Members

Spoiler

Ryker Sinclair - Leader and Founder of the Ghostbloods

The Forgetful Archivist - Righthand

Member Rules

Spoiler

Members are prohibited to terminate other members of higher or lower ranks. We look after each other closely and help in times of need. 

Guild Relations

Spoiler

Canton of Combat- Allies

TUBA- In contact

DA- Unknown

Liebrary- friendly terms

Sticknaughts- neutral

We will rise to rule you all.

(Everything is subject to edits)

On 3/13/2018 at 10:25 PM, Ryker Sinclair said:

Probationary Ranks

Recruit

Initiate

Apprentice

Disciple

Ranks upon receiving your tattoo

Novice Informant

Informant

Expert Informant

Novice Spy

Spy

Expert Spy

Novice Infiltrator

Infiltrator

Expert Infiltrator

Cognoscente (There can be only three fulltime recruiters)

Assassin -First Rank

Assassin -Second Rank

Assassin -Third Rank

Assassin -Fourth Rank

Assassin -Fifth Rank

Elite Assassin

Master Assassin

Dread Assassin

Assassin in White (Only one can hold this rank and is awarded to the person who kills the most people with high reputation.

Dread Lord

Dignitary

Overseer (There can only be four that hold this title.)

Overlord (There can only be five that hold this title.)

Connoisseur (There can only be seven that hold this title.)

Ghostblood Legend

I have a question regarding the ranks. Are the Ranks all hierarchic? From top to bottom being the lowest to the highest? the reason I'm Asking is because Members appear to have multiple ranks. Are they all in one chain of command, or are there multiple chains?

Edited by MacThorstenson

57 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Are the Ranks all hierarchic?

Yes. All ranks are. The higher the rank the more competent the member will be in completing a contract. 

58 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

From top to bottom being the lowest to the highest?

Bottom ones are the highest, and the top ones are the lowest.

59 minutes ago, MacThorstenson said:

Are they all in one chain of command, or are there multiple chains?

There is a single chain. Members that had multiple ranks was a mistake on my part, my computer was acting up. It is now fixed.

Hi everyone, Jared from the OAASS (Official Assassination Assessment Specialization Society). I came to the Ghostbloods to assess their assassination skills and to give them an official OAASS rank out of 50.

1. Assassination was a success:

2. Sneakiness: 8 (pretty sneaky)

3. Planning: 8 (No contingencies, but still a solid plan)

4. Difficulty: 9 (They assassinated the target easily)

5. Flair: 10 (Ok, the method here was pure genius)

6. Time: 9 (Quick)

A total of 44/50. Very nice. Would use again.

Now, time to assess the Assassins in Technicolors.

6 minutes ago, I think I am here. said:

Hi everyone, Jared from the OAASS (Official Assassination Assessment Specialization Society). I came to the Ghostbloods to assess their assassination skills and to give them an official OAASS rank out of 50.

1. Assassination was a success:

2. Sneakiness: 8 (pretty sneaky)

3. Planning: 8 (No contingencies, but still a solid plan)

4. Difficulty: 9 (They assassinated the target easily)

5. Flair: 10 (Ok, the method here was pure genius)

6. Time: 9 (Quick)

A total of 44/50. Very nice. Would use again.

Now, time to assess the Assassins in Technicolors.

Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...

I am officially bringing back the Ghostbloods to combat the traitors known as the New Ghostbloods as well as I miss scheming. To join you must swear the Oath of Loyalty. You will also have a background check.

The Oath of Loyalty.

I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely support and defend the Ghostbloods and its decrees against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; to forsake all other guilds and clans within the Alleyverse. That I will bear arms on behalf of the Ghostbloods when required by the Council; that I will gather all information, intelligence, and recruitment (when necessary) when required by the Council; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the Council; and that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me Adonalsium.

Name Signed

Edit and note: I hope to get back to you tonight, if not I will get to you by Monday.

Edited by Mraize

Can I join? @Mraize:P

Mack