The Stormfather needs our help!

There is a cage match competition of fantasy/sci-fi characters. I don't know much about it, you can learn more by following the link below.

But more importantly, the Stormfather is in this competition. And he needs all of our votes! Please go to the link and help the Stormfather!

http://www.unboundworlds.com/cage-match-2018/

And a dog? Seriously? A dog. Against an immortal being of thought and power. smh I'd like to think that I would vote for the obvious winner in cases like this, but I think it really is just a popularity contest. It's like if we were to have a vote on whether a black hole named Fred could defeat Channing Tatum. Reality wouldn't matter, only the fact that Fred has no friends, since he ate them. Sorry, weird example...

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/15/2018 at 1:25 PM, WhiteLeeopard said:

How can those books have more fans than SA? They are nice to read once and thats it, SA you can read 5x and still come back for more.

I've never read them, but hey, everyone likes what they like. Don't attack someone's else's series just because you didn't want to reread. (Even if you're probably right)

• Chaos locked this topic