Stormblessed Dolphin

The Stormfather needs our help!

11 posts in this topic

There is a cage match competition of fantasy/sci-fi characters. I don't know much about it, you can learn more by following the link below.

But more importantly, the Stormfather is in this competition. And he needs all of our votes! Please go to the link and help the Stormfather!

http://www.unboundworlds.com/cage-match-2018/

There is no way the dog should win. Go out and vote!

If you need more motivation, do it for the stick.

It is imperative that the stormfather win! Come on guys, vote! There are no repercussions to this, so what is holding ya'll back!

Maybe put this on SA forum too, as some people may just go there directly nowadays (since its currently the most active part of the Shard).

The Stormfather is currently losing against a wolfhound. He is currently down around 25%. We need all the votes we can get. Honor shall triumph!

I voted! That dog better not win... Vote guys!

I am sorry to inform all of us sharders, but the dog has won. The storm father has lost. But we did make a sizable dent in their side in those 3 days.

How can those books have more fans than SA? They are nice to read once and thats it, SA you can read 5x and still come back for more.

And a dog? Seriously? A dog. Against an immortal being of thought and power. smh I'd like to think that I would vote for the obvious winner in cases like this, but I think it really is just a popularity contest. It's like if we were to have a vote on whether a black hole named Fred could defeat Channing Tatum. Reality wouldn't matter, only the fact that Fred has no friends, since he ate them. Sorry, weird example...

On 3/15/2018 at 1:25 PM, WhiteLeeopard said:

How can those books have more fans than SA? They are nice to read once and thats it, SA you can read 5x and still come back for more.

I've never read them, but hey, everyone likes what they like. Don't attack someone's else's series just because you didn't want to reread. (Even if you're probably right)