Ask Me Whatever

Niteshado

@NiteshadoIf shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

Pepsi or Coke?

What do you think of the harry potter books?

What is your record for books read in a month?

If you could live on any shardworld which would you choose and why?

Which cosmere character would fit in the best with your family?

Favorite knock knock joke?

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

What is your favorite non cosmere book?

9 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

If shalebark grows in a forest and no one sees it, how much does tallew cost in Azir? 

the same as it always costs! 

9 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Pepsi or Coke?

Pepsi all the way

10 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

What do you think of the harry potter books?

Read them when i was younger, i enjoyed them a lot. i havent re-read them recently. I know that there are some pretty cool little easter eggs. 

11 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

What is your record for books read in a month?

well in highscool i got grounded for about..iunno a year? managed to read 43 in 4 weeks. James Patterson, mary higgins clark, dean kontz, and some other odd/end mystery books. 

12 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

If you could live on any shardworld which would you choose and why?

If this involves having the powers of the world, i would go with Scadrial for sure. without powers, probably Nalthis orRoshar

Scadrial: i love the world, its my favorite Cosmere books. Allomancy is also my favorite Magic System right now. I like how the world is built and run.

Nalthis: its a colorful place, i think i would enjoy it. Roshar, because i would be lighteyes, so like wouldnt be miserable. 

19 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Which cosmere character would fit in the best with your family?

Wayne

19 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

Favorite knock knock joke?

Interupting cow!

20 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

If you had to face down a pack of stick wielding sand creatures which cosmere character would you want by your side?

Kaladin probably. Or Kelsier

20 minutes ago, Nathrangking said:

What is your favorite non cosmere book?

I love the Lightbringer Series and Night Angel Trilogy

@Niteshado

1: Generally speaking, would you say you're more likely to become a superhero or villain?

2: If you were to gain a superpower based on some aspect of yourself, what would it be.

3: White or dark meat?

4: If you were attacked by an army of anthropomorphic sentient zucchini, what would you do?

5: If you could change any food to be permanently any color, without it seeming weird to anyone besides yourself. What food and what color would you choose?

6: If I am what I am not, then who is what I am if I am not what I was, also they are not who you are because I am who they were before they became me. if so, does that mean you are who I was when I was not who they are?

7: Favorite color?

8: Favorite sports car?

9: Top three favorite video games?

8 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

1: Generally speaking, would you say you're more likely to become a superhero or villain?

Villain. DnD i usually end up turning CN or CE, i could see myself being a background Villain, or the main one. 

13 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

2: If you were to gain a superpower based on some aspect of yourself, what would it be

Good question..i would guess speed, or superspeed. 

14 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

3: White or dark meat?

white

15 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

4: If you were attacked by an army of anthropomorphic sentient zucchini, what would you do?

Load up on knives, swords, and axes and call myself "The Blender"

16 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

5: If you could change any food to be permanently any color, without it seeming weird to anyone besides yourself. What food and what color would you choose?

Turn an Orange purple.

16 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

6: If I am what I am not, then who is what I am if I am not what I was, also they are not who you are because I am who they were before they became me. if so, does that mean you are who I was when I was not who they are?

yes..

17 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

7: Favorite color?

Green probably

17 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

8: Favorite sports car?

I Drift a '91 Nissan 240sx, which is a tied favorite with a Datsun Fairlady Z (240z)

23 minutes ago, TheVillageIdiot said:

9: Top three favorite video games?

Final Fantasy 7, Cod4, and Kingdom Hearts 2