Knights of the Cosmere

11 hours ago, King Cole said:

This was waaaaayyyy back when. She changed it pretty quick. But I still remember. Im pretty sure I also remember her intro post

I made that a free months after I joined.

But please don't look at my first post. I made it after only reading tWoK and WoR, and before I was even Cosmere aware.

And SmartSloth was a username I used for school on some things. Now I use Tesh for everything. It Teshani, when Tesh is taken.

Edited by Tesh

1 hour ago, Tesh said:

I made that a free months after I joined.

But please don't look at my first post. I made it after only reading tWoK and WoR, and before I was even Cosmere aware.

And SmartSloth was a username I used for school on some things. Now I use Tesh for everything. It Teshani, when Tesh is taken.

And it was Teshani Kholin for a time

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@Kidpen I apologize for the lack of response. The head admins of the Knights of the Cosmere have been busy and haven't been too active on the Shard recently, and I would wait for them to decide the state of it. I could PM you a transcription of the RP as it exists currently (basically a Google Doc containing all the events of it post by post), though the transcript itself is still a work in progress. But it should hopefully do enough to explain the story and characters so far.

We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Update:

We are almost done with the current role play. If you are interested in joining, I'll add you to our conversations, and you can begin actually role playing in #3. 

We will only be letting a few people in. There is no set number, but probably no more than ten.

If you join, we expect you to participate. We have had people join who just randomly left with no warning, and people who didn't post at all. If you need to leave, we understand, but we would prefer to have some notice. And if you aren't going to actually write anything, there's no point actually joining.

If you don't want a big part, that's fine. If you just want to write the parts of some side characters, we can do that.

Thank you,

Tesh

4 hours ago, Tesh said:

Update:

We are almost done with the current role play. If you are interested in joining, I'll add you to our conversations, and you can begin actually role playing in #3. 

We will only be letting a few people in. There is no set number, but probably no more than ten.

If you join, we expect you to participate. We have had people join who just randomly left with no warning, and people who didn't post at all. If you need to leave, we understand, but we would prefer to have some notice. And if you aren't going to actually write anything, there's no point actually joining.

If you don't want a big part, that's fine. If you just want to write the parts of some side characters, we can do that.

Thank you,

Tesh

Wait. Hol' up.

Do I make a character sheet now? Or when you actually start the new RP?

Okay. Here you go. 

Spoiler

Full name: Frearson Yomen (goes by Fear)

Investiture: Iron Compounder, Iron Savant. Third Heightening, but doesn’t Awaken.

Additional abilities: Good with firearms of all kinds, great detective. Skilled in fighting other Investiture types

Nationality: the Scadrian equivalent of Caucasian

Height: 6.3

Hair color: Blond with odd grey streaks

Eye color: Deep blue

Home planet: Scadrial

Character's current religion, if they have one, and if not, the one they grew up in: Raised Silverist by his Yomen family, but was taught Pathisim by his father. Currently unsure what to believe.

Spouse: N/A

Parents: A Yomen lady for a mother, and a Terris rebel for a father

Siblings: None that he knows of.

Children: None

History: Born and raised in Elendel by his parents, but rebelled against his Yomen side and the whole noble class in general. Became a constable when he turned 18, never looked back at noble life again. He quickly became one of the best detectives in the whole of Elendel, solving case after case. Soon enough, though, his curiosity led to him investigating a worldhopper. He eventually confronted her and forced her to explain what the Cosmere actually was. He was drawn into the world of Cosmere aware people and began to explore the worlds. Finally, he had found something that truly interested him. He’s been worldhopping for the last five or six years.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Skullduggery said:

When is "season" 3 starting?

Is it possible to still join?

It's absolutely still possible to join, as RP3 has not yet started and it's unknown when it will. We're only a few posts away from the end, but those few posts take a while to get out. However, while you wait, we encourage you to make a character and join us in reading what's been written and chatting.