Knights of the Cosmere

Just now, BitBitio said:

Sorry. I'm new. I though my posts weren't loading till I realized they went to a new page. My bad

You're good. But you can edit previous posts if you'd like to add something or make a change.

My friend is in the middle of OB and he's going to join the shard, and hopefully our RP when he is done.. we are going to be Parshendi brothers. we have a lot to decide. so here is a rough draft of mine.

Full name: Elkanah (Parshendi don't have last names right?)

Investiture: Edgedancer of the third Ideal

Additional abilities: Normally wears Nimbleform. Can hear the different rhythms of each planet.

Nationality: Singer, White and red marbled.

Height: ~6 feet

Age: younger than at least one brother, and older than the other. (Two moreTBD)

Hair color: dark brown

Eye color: Brown

Home planet: Take a guess

Character's current religion, if they have one, and if not, the one they grew up in: Parshendi religion

Spouse: none

Parents: (TBD, but entered mateform multiple times together)

Siblings: (3 Characters names TBD) Gilgal,

Children: None

History: him and his brother(s) were stuck in Dullform until the Everstorm, but a cultivationspren seemed to always hang near him. afterwards, swore the first oaths as his brother and sister were starting to collect Hemalurgic spikes. Swore the second Ideal after his brother's second spike, and knows the names of those killed by his brother and sister. swore the third Ideal soon after. Does not approve of what his older brother and sister is doing. 

Edited by Quell
Update 1 of lots

On 3/3/2018 at 10:36 PM, Tesh said:

We currently aren't accepting new members. We are changing our system slightly, so if you would like to join, just follow this page, and I will post on here when we are recruiting again, and I will explain our new method.

Just a reminder!

Ok. Here we go. Here's my Parshendi

Name: Gilgal (sorry I couldn't resist) (last name tbd)

Investiture: Technically none, though he can inhale Stormlight without swearing any ideals

Other abilities: Very athletic, uses Stormform and only Stormform to make up for lack of Investiture. Good with a sword, has a stolen Grandbow-excellent shot. 

Nationality: Singer, Maroony color and a little black marbled on top of said Maroony color.

Height: 5 foot 11 inches

Hair color: pure black

Eye color: dark green

Home planet: Roshar

Character's current religion, if they have one, and if not, the one they grew up in: Parshendi religion

Spouse: none

Parents: (TBD)

Siblings: Elkanah, (Character's name TBD)

Children: None

History: He and his brothers were stuck in Dullform until the Everstorm. He gained stormform as his brothers developed their own powers. Then he unlocked the ability to inhale Stormlight even without oaths, possibly in a way similar to how Vasher did it. Also doesn't approve of what the oldest brother is doing.

Edited by BitBitio

Storms! I just realized that we have absolutely nobody from Taldain here in the RP! Okay, here we go:

Name: Perkins Saidly 

Investiture: Sand Master

Skill in magic: Mastrell, can control 20 ribbons, can slatrify

Other abilities: Good with a spear, athletic, I carry a bag of white sand with me always

Appearance: the usual sand master garb, a Mastrell sash

Nationality: Dayside

Hair: blonde

Eyes: brown

Height: 5'9"

Religion: Some Lossandian religion, I guess

Home planet: Taldain

Spouse: Yeah, no

Parents: a Lady Mastrell and some Lossandian dude

Siblings: Nope

Children: Hmmm.... take a wild guess

History: Achieved Mastrell early on, learned how to Worldhop, ended up on Scadrial

Personality: Adventurous, outgoing, and condescending occasionally, careful, but smart as well

Edited by BitBitio
I just wanted to say that this dude is a supporting side character

Okay. This guy might just be an idea. I haven't decided yet.

Name: Homer Twib

Investiture: Aluminum Misting, Worldhopper

Skill in magic: Dreams of becoming Mistborn, hates his current powers.

Other abilities: For all his faults in magic, his skill in the sword is twice as good. He is probably the best swordfighter, like, ever.

Nationality: Elendel Basin

Height: 5'4"

Eyes: Brown

Hair: Black

Relatives: Doesn't know and doesn't care

History: A life of sadness, Worldhopped to Nalthis and became an Idrian citizen

Personality: He has an inferiority complex, but is hopeful

And this one: 

Name: Shelan Crawsh

Investiture: Awakener of the Fourth Heightening, Pewterarm, Koloss-Blooded, Hemalurgic Tineye, Hemalurgic Duralumin Gnat, Hemalurgic Soother, Worldhopper

Skill in magic: He spikes many people, and controls them with Duralumin-Brass 

Other abilities: Extensive Hemalurgic knowledge, fights well with a pair of iron spikes.

Nationality: Koloss-Blooded, Elendel Basin

Eyes: Cold gray

Hair: Bald

Height: 6'2"

History: Head of Trellurgists, chases Kane everywhere

Personality: Jerk

Edited by BitBitio

1 hour ago, Sentinel of Darkshire said:

A Parshendi group? Mayhap I can join?

We currently aren't recruiting. I'm not sure if we will start again, but if we do, I'll let you know. (You might want to read the last paragraph on the original post).

Yeah the parshendi group will join in the 3rd RP at earliest. (Bito, our friend said he could. Five could be fun) we do have a few inactive in the current RP. If not we can do our own.

Edited by Quell

10 minutes ago, Quell said:

Yeah the parshendi group will join in the 3rd RP at earliest. (Bito, our friend said he could. Five could be fun) we do have a few inactive in the current RP. If not we can do our own.

I don't think we should introduce more people at the start of #3. That's probably when the splinter from #1 will come in, and that'll mix with the new inquisition.

Honestly, well just have to see what happens.

13 minutes ago, Tesh said:

I don't think we should introduce more people at the start of #3. That's probably when the splinter from #1 will come in, and that'll mix with the new inquisition.

Honestly, well just have to see what happens.

Can I join at the very least? I have been waiting for over a week.

1 hour ago, Mustache BitBitio said:

Can I join at the very least? I have been waiting for over a week.

Look, I'm sorry, but I can't make an exception for you. This "we aren't recruiting" thing had been going on for over a month. Our role play us over 200 pages long, we have about fifteen active members, I believe, and we're reaching the end of our second role play. When more people join, it just gets more complicated, and confusing, and really inconsistent. I

I can't add you. I will tell you if we open up again. That's all I can do.

Edit: this was also my 1000th post.

Edited by Tesh