What YouTube Channels do you watch?

GeneralHZRD

Wow. As a seriously old person, I am feeling pretty good that I have actually watched some of the channels you all have mentioned! - CrazyRussianHacker, Lindsay Stirling, even PewDiePie (the ep of him taking that government "Cybersecurity" test was epic, especially since I'm writing courses on that same topic for a business right now:D).

I used to watch Geek and Sundry, especially "Tabletop" with Wil Wheaton and Felicia Day's "The Flog," but I think a lot of the content has moved to Twitch now & I'm not on that platform. Felicia's "The Guild" was the first YT show I ever watched - loved it.

One channel I subscribe to is Goulet Pens (news & how-to's for us fountain pen nerds).

I sometimes also watch channels that do "trailer reactions," especially for superhero movies. There's one I especially enjoy, but it has a TON of swearing so I'll be polite and not name it here. Personally I don't swear, but it seems like the guys on the show use it more for humor, not for being angry at anyone, so I just laugh along. (If the rest of you think it's OK, I will add the name to this post - just trying to be sensitive since we Shard-ers have excellent diversity in age & everything else.)

Thank you all for sharing your joys! I learn something new every time I'm on the Shard! Now, I'm off to check out the Marble Olympics!!

Long time Yogscast fan here, for the most part. Other channels I've been watching at the moment include:

TierZoo; It's a weird concept, What If Nature Was A Video Game? But surprisingly good. I'd love to get him on board for a cosmere themed episode, if that was possible.

Eckhart's Ladder; For my occasional dose of Star Wars lore

And a few different Booktubers, as well as some general comedy channels.

• 4 weeks later...

Outsidexbox and Outsideextra kinda proliferate inside memes and do alot of cheesy jokes that i find really adorable and fun to watch. Both are gaming channels(like top 10 somethings or just lets plays) which specializes in delivering gaming related lists in a humoristic manner. They even use comments for humor. 

I've been looking for channels like them so far no luck